* Congratulations: You Have Won
@ 2012-09-07  3:49 Mr. Harris Conklin
From: Mr. Harris Conklin @ 2012-09-07  3:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Congratulations: You Have Won

The MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMO TEAM is glad to announce that
after a successful completion of the PROMO DRAWS held
on the 1st September 2012 your e-mail address,attached
to winning numbers: (11) (80) (12)(96) (09) (43) won in
the Tenth lottery category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum
of? 450,000,00 Pounds Sterling in cash credited to REF
NO:MICRO-L/2009-END10.

All participants were selected through our Microsoft
computer ballot system drawn from 167,000 Names, as
part of our International "E-MAIL" Promotion Program
for our prominent MS-WORD users all over the world and
for the continuous use of the Internet. You are advised
to contact the claims-processor with the details below
via his e-mail address :

NAME:  Mr. Harris Conklin
EMAIL: mrharrisconklin1@yahoo.com.hk

PLEASE NOTE YOU ARE TO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:

1.Full Name:.......
2.Address:.......
3.Phone:.......
4.Country:.......
5.Sex/Gender:.......

YOURS SINCERELY,
Mr. Harris Conklin.

* Congratulations: You Have Won.
@ 2012-09-06 20:40 Mr.Tan Wong
From: Mr.Tan Wong @ 2012-09-06 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

@ 2010-07-06  6:57 MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMOTION
From: MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMOTION @ 2010-07-06  6:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Congratulations: You have won

The MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMO TEAM is glad to announce that
after a successful completion of the PROMO DRAWS held on
the 5th July 2010,your e-mail address,attached to
winning numbers:(11) (80) (12)(96) (09) (43) won in the
Tenth lottery category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
£250,000,00 Pounds Sterling in cash credited to REF
NO:MICRO-L/2009-END10.

All participants were selected through our Microsoft
computer ballot system drawn from 167,000 Names,as part
of our International  "E-MAIL" Promotion Program for our

prominent MS-WORD users all over the world and for the
continuous use of the internet. You are advised to
contact the claims processor with the details below via
his e-mail address :

NAME:  GLENN BRADLEY
EMAIL: mrglenn_bradley@yahoo.com.hk

PLEASE NOTE YOU ARE TO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO

CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
1.Full Name:... 2.Address:... 3.Phone:... 4.Country:...

5.Sex/Gender:...

YOURS SINCERELY,
Eileen Quincy.

* Congratulations: You have won
@ 2010-07-06  6:54 MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMOTION
From: MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMOTION @ 2010-07-06  6:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-07-06  6:11 MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMOTION
From: MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMOTION @ 2010-07-06  6:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-06-07  1:24 MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMOTIONS
From: MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMOTIONS @ 2010-06-07  1:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Congratulations: You have won

The MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMO TEAM is glad to announce that
after a successful completion of the PROMO DRAWS held on the
5th June 2010,your e-mail address,attached to winning
numbers:(11) (80) (12)(96) (09) (43) won in the Tenth
lottery category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
£250,000,00 Pounds Sterling in cash credited to REF
NO:MICRO-L/2009-END10.

All participants were selected through our Microsoft computer
ballot system drawn from 167,000 Names,as part of our
International  "E-MAIL" Promotion Program for our prominent
MS-WORD users all over the world and for the continuous use
of the internet. You are advised to contact the claims
processor with the details below via his e-mail address :

NAME:  Ivan Nickerson
EMAIL: mrivan.nickerson04@yahoo.com.hk

PLEASE NOTE YOU ARE TO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO

CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
1.Full Name:... 2.Address:... 3.Phone:... 4.Country:...

5.Sex/Gender:...

YOURS SINCERELY,
IRENA KLARIC.