* Urgent Please
@ 2013-02-01  1:31 Patricia Borquez
From: Patricia Borquez @ 2013-02-01  1:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

My Boss has instructed me to contact you with regards to a transaction worth 22.4million pounds to discuss with you. Reply to his private email mervynking@wss-id.org for more information.

Mrs. Patricia Borquez

* Urgent Please...
@ 2016-07-31 11:40 Lisa Miller
From: Lisa Miller @ 2016-07-31 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear Sir/madam

My name is Lisa Miller I am 63 years old, I am a dying woman who have decided to donate what I have to you/churches/ motherless babies/less privileged/widows.I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago. I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for good work of God. Please if you are ready to assit me distribute my funds of Twenty million Dollars to charity .

kindly reply me to my private email: lisamiller60644@gmail.com

Lisa Miller.

* Urgent Please
@ 2014-06-28 19:17 rose robert
From: rose robert @ 2014-06-28 19:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Urgent Please

My name is Mrs Rose Robert, I have been surffering from Ovarian cancer
disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave.I am
from Belgium, but based in Burkina Faso,Africa since ten years ago as
a business woman dealing with cocoa exportation,now that i am about to
end the race like this,without any family members and no child.I have
$1 Million US DOLLARS in EcoBank here in Burkina Faso

which i instructed the bank to give African union leaders to help sick
people around Africa.But my mind is not at rest because of that i am
writing thisletter now through the help of my Doctor beside me here in
my hospital room. I also have $3.1 Million US Dollars in Bank Of
Africa Burkina Faso,

which i want you to claim from the bank and use it to help less
previledge people in your country,but you must assure me that you will
take only 40% of the total money and give the rest 60% to the
orphanage home in your country,

for my heart to rest.Upon the receipt of your email that you are
willing and capable to execute my plan, i will instruct the bank
management to make an immediate transfer into your account. forther
more as soon as you receive the massge if you want to reply me i will
want you to reply me  with your personal information and you will also
send me a copy id to forward to them that you are the person I am
willing my wealth;

Sincerely,

Mrs Rose Robert

* Urgent Please