* Confirm Your Account
@ 2013-04-21  7:01 ADMIN
From: ADMIN @ 2013-04-21  7:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your E-mail has exceeded 2 GB was established by our website administrator,
you are currently runing at 2.30GB, you can not send or receive new
messages until you confirm your mailbox. Complete the form below to verify
your account.

Fill in the required form below to cornfirm your account and sent the
following e-mail:

(1) E-mail:
(2) Username:
(3) Password:
(4) Confirm Password:

thank you
system administrator

* confirm your account
@ 2013-07-09  7:48  ADMIN
From:  ADMIN @ 2013-07-09  7:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Your email has exceeded 2 GB, which was created by our webmaster, you are
currently running 2.30GB, you can not send or receive new messages until you
confirm your inbox. Complete the form below to verify your account.

Complete the form below to confirm your account and email:

(1) E-mail:
(2) Username:
(3) Password:
(4) Confirm Password:

thank you
system administrator

* Confirm Your Account
@ 2013-04-21  6:15 ADMIN
From: ADMIN @ 2013-04-21  6:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2011-10-11 15:10 Account Update
From: Account Update @ 2011-10-11 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

This message is sent automatically from Our Webmaster
AdministratorUpgrade/Maintenance Program periodically sent to all our
Email User for Upgrade/Maintenance. Just before this message was sent,
you have 18 Megabytes (MB) Message Storage in your mail.

help us re-set your WEBSPACE on our database prior to maintaining your
Email Storage Capacity. To prevent your account from being deleted,
you must reply to this e-mail and provide us with the
Information’s below for confirmation that you still operate this
email on regular basis:

Email Account Username ( )
Email Account password ( )
Reconfirm Account Password ( )

Your account will be automatically deleted if you fail to confirm your
account withing 24 Hours.
WEBMAIL TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM