* Message To:  Email Account Owner!
@ 2013-06-07 18:31 Copyright @ 2013 WEBMAIL UFFICIO
From: Copyright @ 2013 WEBMAIL UFFICIO @ 2013-06-07 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Message To:  Email Account Owner!

 WARNING!!! A 2013 DFXG Virus Detected on your mailbox and your account
will be terminated in a short time from our database. Please verify the
continue usage of this account by clicking or coping the below "LINK" to
your browser and log-in with your full email Address to keep your account
active...

http://adminlogin.jimdo.com/

Failure to do this, will lead to lost of email account...

Thanks for your understanding and Co-operation

* Message To:  Email Account Owner!
@ 2013-06-10  4:23 Copyright @ 2013 WEBMAIL UFFICIO
From: Copyright @ 2013 WEBMAIL UFFICIO @ 2013-06-10  4:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://adminlogin-webmail.jimdo.com/