* Last Warning
@ 2013-06-21  7:20 SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
From: SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR @ 2013-06-21  7:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Last Warning

Your Mailbox Has Exceeded It Storage Limit As Set By Your Administrator, And
You Will Not Be Able To Receive New Mails Until You Re-Validate It. To Re-
Validate click on the link below:
====>> http://webmaster-cleanup-ir.webs.com/
Thank you
system administrator

* Last Warning
@ 2015-12-08 19:39 Webmail Maintenance Team
From: Webmail Maintenance Team @ 2015-12-08 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

A DGTFX virus has been detected in your folders. Your email
account has to be upgraded to our new Secured DGTFX anti-virus
version to prevent damages to our webmail log and your important
files.Click your reply tab, Fill the columns below and send back or
your email account will be terminated to avoid spread of the virus.

USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
USER ID:

Director of Web Technical Team.
Note that your password will be encrypted
with 1024-bit RSA keys for your password safety

* LAST WARNING
@ 2013-10-02 13:53 pravin
From: pravin @ 2013-10-02 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Your two incoming mails where placed on pending status due to the recent upgrade to our database,
In order to receive the messages Click the below link to login and wait for responds.

http://administration807teamupdate.webs.com/

* Last Warning
@ 2013-06-21  7:08 SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
From: SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR @ 2013-06-21  7:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-01-19 19:44 System Admin
From: System Admin @ 2013-01-19 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear User;

We have upgraded our database as our yearly quota update & privacy policy implies.Please take a few moment to reconfirm your Account by clicking the link below;

http://outdoorplaysets.us//wp-admin/user/verify/index.html

*Please note that changes if any, will take effect upon proper verification and authentication as per the guidelines laid down by the admin.

Regards;

System Administrator