* [GIT PULL] dlm updates for 3.12
@ 2013-09-04 19:06 David Teigland
From: David Teigland @ 2013-09-04 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds; +Cc: linux-kernel, Oleg Nesterov

Hi Linus,

Please pull dlm updates from tag:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/teigland/linux-dlm.git dlm-3.12

This set includes a workqueue cleanup and the removal
of incorrect and unneeded signal blocking.

The removal of signal blocking conflicts with Oleg's
201d3df dlm: kill the unnecessary and wrong device_close()->recalc_sigpending()

Let me know if you'd like me to send a resolved patch.
Thanks,
Dave

David Teigland (1):
      dlm: remove signal blocking

Tejun Heo (1):
      dlm: WQ_NON_REENTRANT is meaningless and going away

 fs/dlm/ast.c  |  5 +----

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-09-04 19:06 UTC | newest]