* Issue seen with FET re-enable during auto discharge time
@ 2013-10-10 13:05 Laxman Dewangan
From: Laxman Dewangan @ 2013-10-10 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Brown; +Cc: Stephen Warren, linux-kernel

Hi Mark,
In one of our system, we are using TPS65090 which has FET switches for
power control. This has also the auto discharger resistance for turning
-off.

We observed that when we disable the FET and re-enable before it
completely off (during power discharge time), it does not get enabled.
It enable only if wait for it to completely off.

Does this mean we should also provide the disable time for tuning off
(optional) so that disable_regulator() should return after actually
tuning off?
In downstream, we stressed this after putting delay and it worked fine.

Thanks,
Laxman

* Re: Issue seen with FET re-enable during auto discharge time
@ 2013-10-25 10:16 ` Mark Brown
From: Mark Brown @ 2013-10-25 10:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Laxman Dewangan; +Cc: Stephen Warren, linux-kernel