* USB, TTY, char/misc, and Staging trees now closed for 3.13
@ 2013-10-30 17:29 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2013-10-30 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel, linux-usb, linux-serial; +Cc: linux-kernel

Hi all,

Given that 3.12 will be out in a few days, it's time to close my trees
for new patches until 3.13-rc1 is out.

The merge window for 3.13-rc1 is going to be a bit longer than normal as
Linus has pointed out, due to travel and conferences.  I'll also be
traveling for 2 weeks, so my response time to patches is going to be
_hugely_ delayed.

So much delayed, that I would _really_ appreciate people not sending
patches until 3.13-rc1 is out, just so that I can not have a ton of
pending patches to dig through when that happens.  If patches are sent
before 3.13-rc1 is out, I will queue them up, but note that it will be
delayed.

Due to travel, conferences, and other stuff I want to work on (i.e.
stable releases and xen kexec work), my response time to email is going
to be really slow for a few weeks.

thanks,

greg k-h

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-10-30 17:29 UTC | newest]