* Kernel developer refuses to commit intel patches because: women's rights / feminism.
@ 2014-10-06 20:00 Gregory Smith
From: Gregory Smith @ 2014-10-06 20:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

If they are going to obstruct, then Feminists need to be thrown out of
kernel development, like how they threw anti-feminist men out of
debian and other linux distro development (because they didn't like
them). (If it's good for the gander, ain't it good for the goose? Oh
it don't work THAT way right?! Only one way)

Or Intel should hire someone to take care of this problem (best
solution, would teach a hard lesson.)

"Actions have consequences (or: why I'm not fixing Intel's bugs any
more) by mjg59
Oct. 2nd, 2014 09:20 am" mjg59.dreamwidth.org site

Linux Kernel Developer Refusing to Update Linux Kernel over #GamerGate
Social Justice Warriors have taken over the opensource/freesoftware
community since 2006, ostracized and removed any programmers who
opposed their beliefs, and more or less ran many men out on a rail.

Revenge is needed. Or atleast equality. Or mjg59 should just quit
patch submission gatekeeping and run for the senate.

* Re: Kernel developer refuses to commit intel patches because: women's rights / feminism.
@ 2014-10-06 23:44 ` Matthew Garrett
From: Matthew Garrett @ 2014-10-06 23:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gregory Smith; +Cc: linux-kernel

On Mon, Oct 06, 2014 at 08:00:42PM +0000, Gregory Smith wrote:

> Revenge is needed. Or atleast equality. Or mjg59 should just quit
> patch submission gatekeeping and run for the senate.

I look forward to receiving your vote!
--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59@srcf.ucam.org

* Re: Kernel developer refuses to commit intel patches because: women's rights / feminism.
@ 2014-10-07  0:24   ` Gregory Smith
From: Gregory Smith @ 2014-10-07  0:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthew Garrett; +Cc: linux-kernel

You'd gladly get it if you would hand maintainer-ship to someone who
isn't a whining social justice warrior / women's rights activist.
Promote you out of (our) harms way.

How about a white man who doesn't hate himself. Or any black man.

You use your position to further your political position. You're a
gatekeeper now
abusing your "authority".

Tech and engineering is no place for female empowerment politics.
Free software is no place to force your position.
(is this even a free software movement anymore? or is it just another
progressive clap-trap now too?)

Do you team up with Sarah Sharp on the weekend to plan your moves?