* Bls: May peace and grace never depart from your Home
@ 2014-11-22  3:59 Mrs.Aaliyah H. Al-Ghrari
From: Mrs.Aaliyah H. Al-Ghrari  @ 2014-11-22  3:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

My name is Mrs. Aaliyah H. Al-Ghrari, the surving widow of late mr Al-Ghrari, i have a charity/orphanage proposal for you, your social and financial status is an expection, please contact me on my private email if you are interested and i will send you complete details and procedure of the project

God bless you and your family.
Regards
Mrs. Aaliyah H. Al-Ghrari

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-11-22 16:37 UTC | newest]