* I Cede This To You For Good Use
@ 2015-02-21 16:53 Liliane H Bettencourt
From: Liliane H Bettencourt @ 2015-02-21 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello

 I'm  Liliane to authenticate this email, i would like you to get to know me, you can read about me on:
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liliane_Bettencourt

I write to you because I intend to give extend the gesture for the season, a Donation portion of my Net-worth which I want you to use for a charity and fund raising organization to help contribute to your environment and community. I want to cede it out as gift hoping it would be of help to you and others too. Respond for confirmation.

With love,
Liliane H Bettencourt

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-02-21 17:02 UTC | newest]