* Bless You
@ 2015-08-19 11:47 Robert Grondahl
From: Robert Grondahl @ 2015-08-19 11:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day,hoping you read this email and respond to me in good time.I do not intend to solicit for funds but  your time and energy in using my own resources to assist the less privileged.I am medically confined at the moment hence I request your indulgence.
I will give you a comprehensive brief once I hear from you.

Please forward your response to my private email address:
gudworks104@yahoo.com

Thanks and reply.

Robert Grondahl

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-08-19 17:53 UTC | newest]