* linux-next: rebase of the drm-panel tree
@ 2015-12-17 22:17 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2015-12-17 22:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thierry Reding; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel, Dave Airlie

Hi Thierry,

I noticed that you have rebased the drm-panel tree today.  Unfortunately,
Dave merged the previous version of your tree :-(

So, now in linux-next today, we are going to have 2 copies of all theose
patches, plus at least 2 of the patches have beenm changed in you new
version so there will probably be conflicts.

Please either go back to the old version, or just rebase what you have
now on top of Dave's drm tree.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@canb.auug.org.au

* Re: linux-next: rebase of the drm-panel tree
@ 2015-12-18  6:44 ` Thierry Reding
From: Thierry Reding @ 2015-12-18  6:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel, Dave Airlie