* Supplying High Quality NdFeB Materials
@ 2016-02-20  6:13 Thomas
From: Thomas @ 2016-02-20  6:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear,

Good day.

May I have your  attention?We are a professional manufacturer&exporter of magnet and magnetic  products located in Shenzhen China,with two production line  the annual  capacity exceeds 1,000 tons.

Thanks to skilled  workers and engineers,some of them having more than 15 years experience in  magnet industry,we are able to provide you good quality magnets and  professionalism consultancy.

Especially we are  competitive in series N35-N50,H,SH,UH series  etc..,that are widely used in motors,sensors,speakers,generators,wind  turbines and other electric or industrial devices.

Below are some pictures of our facilities,you can  also view more product information at our topmag website.

If we could be of any  further assistance,pls don't hesitate to contact us directly,thank  you.

Bests Regards

Thomas --- Sales Engineer
Mobile: 0086-15889706837
Address: New Sanyo Motor Industrial Park,  Haoyi Villiage, Shajing Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen, China 518104
Tel:(86)755-29019871
Fax:(86) 755-29735987
Email: info@topmagtech.com&topmag1@163.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-02-20  6:20 UTC | newest]