* Pharma Agent Required.
@ 2016-05-21 16:43 Thymes Pharmaceutical
From: Thymes Pharmaceutical @ 2016-05-21 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

My name is Luke Cameron, I work with Thymes Plants Pharmaceutical Company based in UK. My Company is urgently in need of a herbal material for medical production. This material is sold to Companies in Europe and America at a very high rate due to limited source of supply. But I have discovered that the same material is available in India and sold at a much cheaper rate. I believe this is an opportunity to make good financial profit, so I need an honest and reliable person to partner with me in this business. If interested please reply for more details.
Regards,
Luke Cameron.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-05-24 21:30 UTC | newest]