* Good News
@ 2016-06-03  0:33 Pedro Quezada
From: Pedro Quezada @ 2016-06-03  0:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

You are a recipient to Mr Pedro Quezada Donation of 2M USD. Contact (qpedro014@gmail.com) for claims.

* RE: GOOD NEWS
       [not found] <EE27FBD0E42D5749B421597090D4581AA771D40C@SMESEXCP014041.msnyuhealth.org>
@ 2017-01-18  0:46 ` Khokhar, Kashif
From: Khokhar, Kashif @ 2017-01-18  0:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

A donation was made to you . Contact ( antoiaxjohnson@yahoo.com ) for details...

* Good News
@ 2016-10-11  3:24 Friedrich Mayrhofer..
From: Friedrich Mayrhofer.. @ 2016-10-11  3:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
This is the second time i am sending you this mail.

I, Friedrich Mayrhofer Donate $ 1,000,000.00 to You, Email  Me personally
for more details.

Regards.
Friedrich Mayrhofer

* RE: Good News
       [not found] <71708E3B03FEDD45B2A2F2434F2CA007DED98A@FLEXDB03.masystems.com>
@ 2016-06-06 23:57 ` Andretta Gibson
From: Andretta Gibson @ 2016-06-06 23:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andretta Gibson

Your Unicef endorsed grant of 1,600,000 USD has been issued through our foundation email : lee.keefoundation@outlook.com for more details.

* Good News
@ 2016-06-03  0:01 Pedro Quezada
From: Pedro Quezada @ 2016-06-03  0:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

You are a recipient to Mr Pedro Quezada Donation of 2M USD. Contact (qpedro014@gmail.com) for claims.

* GOOD NEWS
@ 2015-04-05 15:46 Karbiru Ahmed
From: Karbiru Ahmed @ 2015-04-05 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London.
Presently I'm in London for investment projects with my own share of
the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts
andattempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it
failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary, his name is John Smith and his Email Address
secretary email:( johnsimth164@gmail.com )ask him to send you the
total $7,000.000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the
past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated
your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched
with my secretary Mr John Smith and instruct him where to send the
amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
the joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment, i am
very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new
partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded
instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so
feel free to get in touch with Mr John Smith and he will send the
amount to you without any delay.

With best regards
Mr Karbiru Ahmed

* GOOD NEWS
@ 2015-03-05  6:34 mackenziegloria446
From: mackenziegloria446 @ 2015-03-05  6:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Gloria C. Mackenzie Donate $ 2,000,000 00. to you, Email me on: {mackenziegloria446@gmail.com} for more details

* GOOD NEWS
@ 2015-03-05  6:31 mackenziegloria446
From: mackenziegloria446 @ 2015-03-05  6:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-02-05 15:07 Peter Smith
From: Peter Smith @ 2015-02-05 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,

This is to inform you that you have been deceived by the so called Nigerian/British Officials for long. They have extorted enough of your hard earned money from you and it is time to say enough to that.

The Federal Government has set up this committee to ensure that all beneficiaries are paid their long over due funds without asking you to pay any dime. Therefore, I am sending this email to inform you that
your funds will be paid to you without asking you to pay any fee for anything whatsoever.

We are very sorry for your ugly experiences in the hands of these criminals. You are required to get in touch with this office urgently to direct you further on how to receive your funds unconditionally.

Your urgent response is highly expected.

Regards,
Peter Smith

* Good News
@ 2014-08-04 18:59 Charles Hjorth
From: Charles Hjorth @ 2014-08-04 18:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have been ill and trying to reach you, this is my seventh time of
writing you
this email. My wife and I won a  Lottery of  $11.2 million in July and have
voluntarily decided to give the sum of  $1,000,000.00 USD to you as part
of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 lucky individuals all
over the
world.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and
all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to
the
payout bank.

Allen and Violet Large.

* Good News
@ 2014-01-27  7:15 Dave and Angela
From: Dave and Angela @ 2014-01-27  7:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

My wife and I have a draft here for you. Please contact us for this God's giving opportunity: dave_angela@zbavitu.net

* Good News
@ 2013-10-04 16:38 Mr. Zhu
From: Mr. Zhu @ 2013-10-04 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello,
I need to discuss with you about George. Please contact me immediately.
Mr. Zhu

* GOOD NEWS
@ 2012-06-26  9:44 MICROSOFT AWARDS
From: MICROSOFT AWARDS @ 2012-06-26  9:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

 We will like to bring to your notice that you have won the sum of $2,500,000.00. in our just concluded Microsoft Super Prize aimed at encouraging Internet users worldwide. For claims send your: Full Name, Address, Country, password, Occupation & Phone Number to Mr. Charles Williams at  award2012micro@gmail.com  and his direct phone number at +447035927977 today for immediately processing.

---

* GOOD NEWS
@ 2012-06-26  9:42 MICROSOFT AWARDS
From: MICROSOFT AWARDS @ 2012-06-26  9:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-04-28  9:05 Morag Rees
From: Morag Rees @ 2012-04-28  9:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

I wish to inform you that we have Process your first payment of $ 5,000 USD.To track payment use www.westernunion.com before going to pick it up Sender Name: Cole Jefferson,MTCN: 1258720461.This funds was given to you by the United Nations With Ecowas.send name,address,phone number,Country,Age,Occupation to wupayoff_pastor2@hotmail.com

Manager: Pastor Cole Jefferson
Tel: (+44) 7035919352

* Good News
@ 2010-05-31 15:21 Maria Gordon
From: Maria Gordon @ 2010-05-31 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your e-mail address has made you a winner of 2,500,000GBP, from the Canadian Lottery Promo.
Contact our British Agent Trevor Allan via:
E-mail: lotto649@gala.net
Tel: +447031979972

* GOOD NEWS
@ 2006-03-18 20:07 church of christ
From: church of christ @ 2006-03-18 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Church of Christ

CALLE SIMON No 46
LEGANES MADRID
SPAIN
E-mail Address church_christ101cc@yahoo.ca

DEAR SIR,

I AM REV.PAUL MARK, OF THE CHURCH OF CHRIST IN SPAIN.
WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE  HAVE THE  CALLING FROM GOD
TO HELP THE NEEDING,BY GIVEN OUT LOAN TO  ANY PERSON THAT
NEED MONEY TO DO  BUSINESS.

THE AMOUNT OF THE LOAN IS  THIS $1,000,000.00.One million,
TO BE GIVEN OUT TO YOU AND YOU WILL RETURN THE MONEY  BACK
IN 4 YEAR TIME TO THE CHURCH.IF YOU ARE READY TO COLLECT
THE  LOAN, SEND YOUR REPLY URGENT TO US.

REGARDS,

REV.PAUL MARK