* linux-next: possible removal of the kvm-ppc tree
@ 2016-12-04 23:39 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2016-12-04 23:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alexander Graf; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel, Paul Mackerras

Hi Alexander,

I noticed that the kvm-ppc tree
(git://github.com/agraf/linux-2.6.git#kvm-ppc-next) has not been
updated for over a year.  I was wondering if I should remove it from
linux-next?

If so, I will rename the kvm-ppc-paulus tree to be the kvm-ppc tree.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

* Re: linux-next: possible removal of the kvm-ppc tree
@ 2016-12-05  5:52 ` Alexander Graf
From: Alexander Graf @ 2016-12-05  5:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel, Paul Mackerras

Hi Stephen,

> Am 05.12.2016 um 01:39 schrieb Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au>:
>
> Hi Alexander,
>
> I noticed that the kvm-ppc tree
> (git://github.com/agraf/linux-2.6.git#kvm-ppc-next) has not been
> updated for over a year.  I was wondering if I should remove it from
> linux-next?
>
> If so, I will rename the kvm-ppc-paulus tree to be the kvm-ppc tree.

Yes, please go ahead.

Alex

@ 2016-12-05 23:00   ` Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2016-12-05 23:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alexander Graf; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel, Paul Mackerras

Hi Alex,

On Mon, 5 Dec 2016 07:52:00 +0200 Alexander Graf <agraf@suse.de> wrote:

> > Am 05.12.2016 um 01:39 schrieb Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au>:
> >
> > I noticed that the kvm-ppc tree
> > (git://github.com/agraf/linux-2.6.git#kvm-ppc-next) has not been
> > updated for over a year.  I was wondering if I should remove it from
> > linux-next?
> >
> > If so, I will rename the kvm-ppc-paulus tree to be the kvm-ppc tree.
>
> Yes, please go ahead.

Thanks, done.

--
Cheers,