* How are you and how is business?
@ 2017-02-22 17:38 IInvanka
From: IInvanka @ 2017-02-22 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

How are you and how is business? I'm contacting you on behalf of the former personal assistant to the former President of Taiwan ( Mr. Chen Shui-bian) on private matters. He humbly request your assistance. An investment was placed under his management 5 years ago by Mr. Chen Shui-bian. He needs assistance in investing these funds. If you are interested, you can write to his private email ( daryl2crabtree@gmail.com ) for further details.

Best Regards,

* How are you and how is business?
@ 2017-02-22 17:57 IInvanka
From: IInvanka @ 2017-02-22 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)