* Product Inquiry
@ 2017-02-27 20:29 Amit Pragash
From: Amit Pragash @ 2017-02-27 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hi

I would like to find out about your company and your business activities.
Please send me a brochure, product catalogue and price information. kindly send the following to our e-mail: amitpragash@outlook.com

Yours sincerely,
Amit Pragash
CODEGEN INTERNATIONAL PVT LTD
29, Braybrooke Street,, Colombo 02,
Email: amitpragash@outlook.com
Fax: (94) 11-2470740/1
PH: (94) 11-5333398

* Product Inquiry
@ 2017-11-30 20:47 Prakash Najim
From: Prakash Najim @ 2017-11-30 20:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,

My name is Mr. Prakash Najim and I'm the Purchasing manager of Lintex Int'l Pvt.Ltd in India..We are glad to know about your company from the web and we are interested in your products.Please send us your Latest catalog and price list for our december order

Mr. Prakash Najim
Purchasing Manager
LINTEX INTERNATIONAL(PVT).LTD
Address:133 Rue De L'CAM Mumbai,Indian
Tel:+9126245476745
FAX:+9126245486785

* Product Inquiry
@ 2017-08-14  3:40 Julian Smith
From: Julian Smith @ 2017-08-14  3:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,

My name is Ms Julian Smith and i am from Sinara Group Co.Ltd in Russia
We are glad to know about your company from the web and we are interested
in your products.Please send us your Latest catalog and price list for our
trial order.

Julian Smith,
Purchasing Manager
Sinara Group Co.Ltd

* Re: Product Inquiry
@ 2015-03-20 19:52 Sales
From: Sales @ 2015-03-20 19:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please can you kindly provide us the FOB price of your products and delivery time, i will kindly request your lowest competitive price and want a good dealing partner, our company will buy more once first business is successful.

I will kindly advise you send your full quotation. Please note this order is urgent.

Looking foward in doing business with you.

Best Regards

Kedar Baral
Procurement Mgr. - Base Supply Co. Inc.
1800-1888-5-888