* patchwork: on whose behalf is it working? was Re: [linux-media] Patch notification: 3 patches updated
       [not found] <20170622150601.4956.51414@www.linuxtv.org>
@ 2017-06-22 15:19 ` Pavel Machek
From: Pavel Machek @ 2017-06-22 15:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Patchwork, sakari.ailus, laurent.pinchart, linux-media, mchehab
  Cc: pali.rohar, sre, kernel list, linux-arm-kernel, linux-omap, tony,
	khilman, aaro.koskinen, ivo.g.dimitrov.75, patrikbachan, serge,
	abcloriens

Hi!

> The following patches (submitted by you) have been updated in patchwork:
>
>  * linux-media: [RFC,07/13] v4l2: device_register_subdev_nodes: allow calling multiple times
>      - http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/39403/
>      - for: Linux Media kernel patches
>     was: New
>     now: Accepted

Dear patchwork, I'm not sure on who's behalf you are mailing me. (And
that would be really nice to fix.)

If you are writing on Sakari's behalf, all is well.

If you are writing on someone else's behalf, you may tell that
someone to coordinate with Sakari, because he likely has it in his
tree already.

Thanks,
								Pavel

* Re: patchwork: on whose behalf is it working? was Re: [linux-media] Patch notification: 3 patches updated
@ 2017-06-22 15:34   ` Sakari Ailus
From: Sakari Ailus @ 2017-06-22 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pavel Machek
  Cc: Patchwork, laurent.pinchart, linux-media, mchehab, pali.rohar,
	sre, kernel list, linux-arm-kernel, linux-omap, tony, khilman,
	aaro.koskinen, ivo.g.dimitrov.75, patrikbachan, serge,
	abcloriens

Hi Pavel,

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 05:19:03PM +0200, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!
>

> > The following patches (submitted by you) have been updated in patchwork:
> >
> >  * linux-media: [RFC,07/13] v4l2: device_register_subdev_nodes: allow calling multiple times
> >      - http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/39403/
> >      - for: Linux Media kernel patches
> >     was: New
> >     now: Accepted
>
> Dear patchwork, I'm not sure on who's behalf you are mailing me. (And
> that would be really nice to fix.)
>
> If you are writing on Sakari's behalf, all is well.
>
> If you are writing on someone else's behalf, you may tell that
> someone to coordinate with Sakari, because he likely has it in his
> tree already.

This was just me cleaning up patchwork. All is well --- the patch has been
merged some time ago.

Sakari Ailus
e-mail: sakari.ailus@iki.fi	XMPP: sailus@retiisi.org.uk

* Re: patchwork: on whose behalf is it working? was Re: [linux-media] Patch notification: 3 patches updated
@ 2017-06-22 15:35   ` Mauro Carvalho Chehab
From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab @ 2017-06-22 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pavel Machek
  Cc: Patchwork, sakari.ailus, laurent.pinchart, linux-media, mchehab,
	pali.rohar, sre, kernel list, linux-arm-kernel, linux-omap, tony,
	khilman, aaro.koskinen, ivo.g.dimitrov.75, patrikbachan, serge,
	abcloriens

Em Thu, 22 Jun 2017 17:19:03 +0200
Pavel Machek <pavel@ucw.cz> escreveu:

> Hi!
>

> > The following patches (submitted by you) have been updated in patchwork:
> >
> >  * linux-media: [RFC,07/13] v4l2: device_register_subdev_nodes: allow calling multiple times
> >      - http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/39403/
> >      - for: Linux Media kernel patches
> >     was: New
> >     now: Accepted
>
> Dear patchwork, I'm not sure on who's behalf you are mailing me. (And
> that would be really nice to fix.)

Sorry, but patchwork is not smart enough to read and reply
e-mails yet :-) It is just a dumb robot.

> If you are writing on Sakari's behalf, all is well.

> If you are writing on someone else's behalf, you may tell that
> someone to coordinate with Sakari, because he likely has it in his
> tree already.

>From the delatate to: field, it seems that Sakari was the one
that did the change...

However, patchwork is also dumb enough to not store any info
about who changed a status (or even to log it)...

Mauro

* Re: patchwork: on whose behalf is it working? was Re: [linux-media] Patch notification: 3 patches updated
@ 2017-06-22 19:43     ` Pavel Machek
From: Pavel Machek @ 2017-06-22 19:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mauro Carvalho Chehab
  Cc: Patchwork, sakari.ailus, laurent.pinchart, linux-media, mchehab,