* Attention!
@ 2017-10-31 17:14 Webmail Service
From: Webmail Service @ 2017-10-31 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear eMail User,

Your email account is due for upgrade. Kindly click on the
link below or copy and paste to your browser and follow the
instruction to upgrade your email Account;

http://www.surveybrother.com/Technical/ffed6991205189d7b5/do

Our webmail Technical Team will update your account. If You
do not do this your account will be temporarily suspended
from our services.

Warning!! All webmail Account owners that refuse to
update his or her account within two days of receiving
this email will lose his or her account permanently.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Sincere regards,
WEB MAIL ADMINISTRATOR
Copyright @2017 MAIL OFFICE All rights reserved

* Attention:
@ 2022-01-04 22:08 ele.mon
From: ele.mon @ 2022-01-04 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Greetings to you linux-kernel,

I was wondering if you got my previous email? I have been trying
to reach you by email linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org, kindly get
back to me swiftly, it is very important.

Thanks
Mustafa Ayvaz
Email: mustafa.ayvaz@ayvazburosu.com

From: Webmail Service @ 2017-10-31 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

       [not found] <72051947.1331713.1471553657251.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2016-08-18 20:54 ` Mr.Ali Mohamed Kamal
From: Mr.Ali Mohamed Kamal @ 2016-08-18 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

ATTENTION:

I never want to disturb you at all but will like you give me your attention. I need a matured and capable hand in a business deal of $8.5 million US dollars.I belief you are suitable to handle such project perfectly .Please answer me.For more details,contact me through my private e-mail id: (alimohamedkamal@terra.com).

Sorry if you received this letter in your spam, Due to recent connection error here in my country.

Thanks and best regards,

Mr.Ali Mohamed Kamal.

* ATTENTION !
       [not found] <1802781413.15019705.1470208704752.JavaMail.yahoo.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2016-08-03  7:18 ` Kamal Ali Mohamed
From: Kamal Ali Mohamed @ 2016-08-03  7:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend,

My name is Mr Kamal Ali Mohamed . I am working with one of the prime banks here in Burkina Faso. Here in this bank existed a dormant account for many years, which belong to one of our late foreign customer.

When I discovered that there had been neither deposits nor withdrawals from this account for this long period, I decided to carry out a system investigation and discovered that none of the family member or relations of the late person are aware of this account, which means nobody will come to take it. The amount in this account stands at $10.5 million dollars ( Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand USA Dollars ).

I want a foreign account where the bank will transfer this fund. I will front you in the bank as the Next of Kin to the late customer and back you up with relevant information. What the bank need is proof and information about the late customer which I will assist you on. This is a genuine, risk free and legal business transaction.

All details shall be sent to you once I hear from you. The information as contained herein be accorded the necessary attention, urgency as well as the secrecy it deserves. If you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthy and confidentiality, Sorry if you received this letter in your spam, Due to recent connection error here in my country.

May Almighty God Bless You!

Best Regards,
Mr. Kamal Ali Mohamed.

* RE: Attention !
       [not found] <2BFA08D9DB68C74294CA838D56843DA1107EAF86@APSMBX1.apsk12.org>
@ 2016-03-31 22:34 ` Jackson, Courtney
From: Jackson, Courtney @ 2016-03-31 22:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jackson, Courtney

Attention,

Your Password Expires in 2hour(s) You are to change your Password below via the ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT PAGE.

Click <https://c2eib331.caspio.com/dp.asp?AppKey=cea8400096749aae32bc403e9619>
<https://c2arw413.caspio.com/dp.asp?AppKey=3ca840009ba79b662acd41718a76>

 If Password is not change in the next 2hour(s) Your next log-in Access will be declined.

Regards,
IT Services

Many Thanks,

Remote Desktop Services Co-coordinator
Windows Operations (ITS)

* Attention!!!
@ 2014-05-09 22:42 Mr. Jerry Mark
From: Mr. Jerry Mark @ 2014-05-09 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attn: Dear, Your western union payment is now ready for you to start
picking it up through this custody and the total fund is 2.5 Million Usd
which was deposited in this custody Three days ago and we decided to
contact you on your email address, the maximum amount you will be
receiving per day is $5,000 Usd till your total fund is transferred to
you. and also want to use this opportunity to inform you about the new
system our government gave to us about transferring fund due to fraudulent
email's used with our name, every customer will be renewing his or her
payment file to avoid some errors. Most important now you have to
re-confirm your current receiver's information to him such as
1) Receiver's Name..........
2) Nationality...........
3) Address..........
4) Age.......
5) Phone Number...........
6) Marital Status.........
contact Mr. Peter Campbell
email{mr.petercampbell@outlook.com}
Regards Mr. Jerry Mark

* ATTENTION:
@ 2013-12-10  6:13 Membership Authentification Form
From: Membership Authentification Form @ 2013-12-10  6:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

ATTENTION:

Monday 9th of  December 2013 08:16:22 MYT from 41.206.151.183, your account
was recently accessed with this details, please if you recognize this
details,ignore this message, or use this web link to reconfirm your
account details to prevent spammers and unauthorized users to gain access
to your account;

http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/z7KbBhGaf0YV9X4

@2013 all right reserve Security Alert! Webmaster Administration.

* Attention!
@ 2013-11-12 16:35 Web Security
From: Web Security @ 2013-11-12 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Email User,

Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit which is 20.00 GB as set by your administrator, you are currently running on 19.99 GB, you may not be able to send or receive new mail until you re-validate your email box. Kindly click the link below to re-validate your email account, If the page does not appear on your browser, you can copy and paste the link into your browser and fill in your account details, Click on "Submit" for account update.

http://tiny.cc/wjqe5w

Thanks!
Mail Administrator!
Case Number: 894162/2013

* Attention!!!
@ 2013-05-16 19:39 Webmaster
From: Webmaster @ 2013-05-16 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Attention!!!

You Have Exceeded Your Email Quota limit of 450MB and you are advice to
Upgrade your email with the link below or it will be close down
http://wbupgrade.jimdo.com/
Thank you for using our  web-mail

* Attention!!!
@ 2012-07-13 14:30 System Administrator
From: System Administrator @ 2012-07-13 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your web mailbox has exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB as set
by your administrator,you are currently running on 20.9GB,you may not
be able to send or receive new mail until you re-validate your web
mailbox. To re-validate your web mailbox please provide the following
details below

Full Name:
Webmail User ID:
Webmail Password:
Confirm Password:
Date Of Birth:

Your account can also be monitored;http://www.webmasters.com/

2012 System Administrator All rights reserved.

* Attention!
@ 2012-02-17 10:16 LEUNG Cheung
From: LEUNG Cheung @ 2012-02-17 10:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

I need your assistance of the transfer an abandoned $22.5 Million Dollars from hong-kong to your country. You will get more info when i receive a positivereply from you.

Best Regards,
Mr. LEUNG Cheung
Email: leung02cheung@kimo.com

* ATTENTION:
@ 2011-11-22 10:04 Information Technology Services
From: Information Technology Services @ 2011-11-22 10:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Attn. Mail User!

Information Technology Service  (ITS) are currently upgrading e-mail
accounts.  This will provide you the ability to store a greatly
increased amount of e-mail correspondence in your e-mail account. Your
account has been identified as one of the accounts which are to be
upgraded.

Please click the link below and follow the instruction

http://tinyurl.com/administratorhelpdesk

The new minimum quota level for e-mail accounts will be set to 1000mb.
Please be informed that  we  will delete all mailbox account user that
do not adhere to this notice.

Warning Code: 002671
                     !!! WARNING !!!

Failure to log out will allow others to access your account. Closing
the browser window does NOT log you out properly.  To log out, please
click one of the "Log out" icons in the browser window.

Regards,
@2011 Support Team.

* ATTENTION!
@ 2011-10-14  8:28 Uk Nokia Moblie Job Offer
From: Uk Nokia Moblie Job Offer @ 2011-10-14  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

ATTENTION!    ATTENTION!!       ATTENTION!!!
This is to inform the general public that employment is currently going
on in Nokia mobile company UK
Nokia mobile company is currently requiting foreigners who are ready to
work and live in UK into the following department :}
(1)     Mechanical Engineering……………………………….6000GBP
(2)     Electrical Engineering……………………………………6000GBP
(3)     Marketing Department………………………………..4000GBP
(4)     Receptionist…………………………………..3000GBP
(5)     Customer Care Department…………………………5000GBP
(6)     Manufacturing Department…………………………7000GBP
(7)     Distributor Department……………………………….3500GBP
(8)     Accounting Department………………………………5000GBP
(9)     Security Department……………………………….3000GBP
(10)     Company Drivers Department………………………....3500GBP
(11)     Medical Department…………………………………7000GBP
(12)    Machine Operator………………………………400GBP
(13)    Cleaner…………………………….2500GBP
(14)    Sales Department………………………….3500GBP
NOTE:
All interested candidate are to submit their resume i.e. (CV)   to our
Human Resources Department.
Email(jerrysmith0011@live.co.uk) OR (paulsonwagt@blumail.org)
Mobile +44 (0)7035913051
Best Regards,
Jerry Smith.
designed by Canadian company Research in Motion (RIM).

Message sent using http://mail.cmdik.pan.pl

* RE: ATTENTION,
       [not found] <FDB787A55C61B442AA51EDFCA0348E601D0650@nhpsexch2.new-haven.k12.ct.us>
@ 2011-10-04  7:01 ` ELMORE, CHRISTINE
From: ELMORE, CHRISTINE @ 2011-10-04  7:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
From: admin @ 2011-06-23 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

ATTENTION,
Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit which is 10GB as set by
your administrator, you are currently running on 10.9GB,you may not be
able to send or receive new mail until you re-validate your mailbox. To
re-validate your mailbox please click the link below:
http://gafad.cz.cc/use/saha/form1.html

@ 2011-03-10  5:03 Basirah Binti
From: Basirah Binti @ 2011-03-10  5:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear Sir/Madam.
I am Basirah Binti, Attorney at Law; I contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my late client, whom you share the same last name with.
My late Client has a deposit of (USD$19 MILLION USD) lodged in the bank.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake.
I can be reached (basirahbintiesq@consultant.com) for more details.
Sincerely yours.
Basirah Binti Esq.,

* ATTENTION,
@ 2011-01-08 13:48 ersenah
From: ersenah @ 2011-01-08 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

ATTENTION,

Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit which is 10GB as set by
your administrator, you are currently running on 10.9GB,you may not be
able to send or receive new mail until you re-validate your mailbox.
To re-validate your mailbox  please click the link below:

http://reactivation.cz.cc/use/reactivation/form1.html

@ 2010-06-17 20:11 GLADLORD THMS
From: GLADLORD THMS @ 2010-06-17 20:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

YOU WILL RECEIVE THIS EMAIL JUST THIS ONE TIME, YOU ARE ADVISED TO READ CAREFULLY AND ACT ACCORDINGLY.

I AM A PROFESSIONAL MARKSMAN, AND HAVE BEEN CONTRACTED TO "HAVE YOU TAKEN OUT" BY A CLIENT I WILL NOT BE DISCLOSING AT THIS TIME. I AM SUPPOSED TO CARRY OUT THE OPERATION A WEEK FROM TODAY BUT AFTER MY SURVEY WORK ON YOU I FOUND OUT THAT YOU DO NOT DESERVE SUCH A TERRIBLE FATE.

WHEN YOU REPLY WE CAN TAKE IT FROM THERE.

THMS GLADLORD

* ATTENTION:
@ 2009-07-07  8:43 Universitetet i Oslo (UiO)
From: Universitetet i Oslo (UiO) @ 2009-07-07  8:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

ATTENTION:

Denne posten er å informere alle våre [Uio.no] brukere at webmail
konto har blitt kompromittert av spammere ved å få tilgang til din webmail
konto og har brukt den til ulovlige internett-aktiviteter. Du er
bedt om å gi din nåværende påloggings-IDen for at vi nullstiller
din webpostkontoen passord umiddelbart å aviod misbruk av kontoen.

* E-postadresse:
* Gjeldende passord:
* Future Passord:

Du skal bli kontaktet med et nytt passord ved ferdigstillelse, og du er
anbefales å gi informasjonen ovenfor eller kontoen din vil bli
avbrutt av misbruk team.

Takk for at du bruker Uio.no Webmail!
Uio.no Vedlikehold Team.

* ATTENTION!!
@ 2009-06-02 11:24 Siemens
From: Siemens @ 2009-06-02 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

FILL FOR CLAIM OF 750,000 GB POUNDS IN SIEMENS AWARD

NAMES......................
ADRESS....................
COUNTRY..................
SEX.......................

* ATTENTION!
@ 2009-05-30  4:09 Siemens
From: Siemens @ 2009-05-30  4:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

You have just been awarded,£750,000.00 GBP
Names:........
Address:......
Country:......
Sex/Tel.......

* Attention!!!
@ 2009-04-10 22:50 Webmaster
From: Webmaster @ 2009-04-10 22:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear User

We are currently carrying out an upgrade on our system due to the
fact that it had come to our notice that one or more of our subscriber
are introducing a strong virus into our system and it is affecting our
network.We are trying to find out the specific person.For this reason
all subscribers are to provide their USER NAME AND PASSWORD
for us to verify and have them cleared against this virus.

Those that refuses, their Email Account will be terminated in
the next 48 hours.

Information to send are;

Name:
Password:

Hoping to serve you better

Webmail Upgrade Centre

* Attention:
@ 2008-01-17  7:46 MICROSOT 2008 ONLINE AWARD
From: MICROSOT 2008 ONLINE AWARD @ 2008-01-17  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Congratulations!!Your email id was selected and you have therefore been
awarded the sum of £750,000GBP by the Microsoft Promotions.
contact this email for further instructions:
helenthomason101@hotmail.com

Thank you