* Public news servers for reading Linux kernel related posts?
@ 2018-02-27 13:59 Tetsuo Handa
From: Tetsuo Handa @ 2018-02-27 13:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello.

I'm using news.gmane.org for sending replies to mailing lists which I'm not
subscribed to (e.g. linux-mm). But recently I feel that messages seem to be
frequently dropped (i.e. messages found on https://marc.info are not found
on news.gmane.org) and I can't send replies to messages I want to reply.

Thus, I feel I might want to try different news servers. Do you know any
recommended nntp servers? (I can reply to messages via smtp. Thus,
read-only nntp server is OK for me.)

Regards.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-02-27 13:59 UTC | newest]