* working toolchain for c-sky
@ 2018-12-11 19:57 Guenter Roeck
From: Guenter Roeck @ 2018-12-11 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guo Ren; +Cc: linux-kernel

Hi,

can someone point me to a working c-sky toolchain ?

I tried several from https://github.com/c-sky/tools/, but they all fail
to build csky:defconfig with various error messages.

Thanks,
Guenter

* Re: working toolchain for c-sky
@ 2018-12-12  7:33 ` Guo Ren
From: Guo Ren @ 2018-12-12  7:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guenter Roeck; +Cc: linux-kernel

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 11:57:15AM -0800, Guenter Roeck wrote:
> Hi,
>
> can someone point me to a working c-sky toolchain ?
>
> I tried several from https://github.com/c-sky/tools/, but they all fail
> to build csky:defconfig with various error messages.

Try this:
https://gitlab.com/c-sky/buildroot/-/jobs/131973812/artifacts/browse/output/images/

See readme.txt for run.

Best Regards
 Guo Ren

* Re: working toolchain for c-sky
@ 2018-12-13  5:09   ` Guenter Roeck
From: Guenter Roeck @ 2018-12-13  5:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guo Ren; +Cc: linux-kernel

On 12/11/18 11:33 PM, Guo Ren wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 11:57:15AM -0800, Guenter Roeck wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> can someone point me to a working c-sky toolchain ?
>>
>> I tried several from https://github.com/c-sky/tools/, but they all fail
>> to build csky:defconfig with various error messages.
>
> Try this:
> https://gitlab.com/c-sky/buildroot/-/jobs/131973812/artifacts/browse/output/images/
>
> See readme.txt for run.

Thanks, that helped.

It would really be useful if you could consider upstreaming the toolchain
code as fast as possible to enable third party toolchain builds (and tests).
Bitrot happens fast. csky images already fail to build in linux-next.

Guenter