* linux-next: Fixes tag needs some work in the renesas tree
@ 2019-01-22 20:56 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2019-01-22 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Simon Horman

Hi all,

In commit

  8d6e2bbaeceb ("arm64: dts: renesas: r8a774a1: Fix hsusb reg size")

Fixes tag

  Fixes: ed898d4fc19d ("arm64: dts: renesas: r8a774a1: Add USB-DMAC and

has these problem(s):

  - Subject has leading but no trailing parentheses
  - Subject has leading but no trailing quotes

Please don't split Fixes tags across 2 lines.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

* RE: linux-next: Fixes tag needs some work in the renesas tree
@ 2019-01-23  8:55 ` Fabrizio Castro
From: Fabrizio Castro @ 2019-01-23  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell, Simon Horman

Hello Stephen,

I am sorry for the trouble. My editor is configured to automatically wrap lines when they are too long, I'll be more careful next time.
Do you need me to do anything about this patch?

Thanks,
Fab

Renesas Electronics Europe Ltd, Dukes Meadow, Millboard Road, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire, SL8 5FH, UK. Registered in England & Wales under Registered No. 04586709.

* Re: linux-next: Fixes tag needs some work in the renesas tree
@ 2019-01-23 10:39   ` Simon Horman
From: Simon Horman @ 2019-01-23 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fabrizio Castro
	Linux Kernel Mailing List, Linux-Renesas

[CC linux-renesas-soc]

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 08:55:21AM +0000, Fabrizio Castro wrote:
> [...]

Hi Fabrizio,

I should have noticed this myself. I'll fix up the fixes tag
in my next push. I don't think any action is needed by you
at this time.

* RE: linux-next: Fixes tag needs some work in the renesas tree
@ 2019-01-23 10:41     ` Fabrizio Castro
From: Fabrizio Castro @ 2019-01-23 10:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Simon Horman
	Linux Kernel Mailing List, Linux-Renesas

Thank you Simon.

Fab

@ 2019-01-23 12:21   ` Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2019-01-23 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)