* [LSF/MM ATTEND] MM track: Memory encryption, THP
@ 2019-02-19 14:59 Kirill A. Shutemov
From: Kirill A. Shutemov @ 2019-02-19 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lsf-pc; +Cc: linux-mm, linux-kernel

Hi,

I would like to attend upcoming summit.

I was not very active in generic memory managment field last year. I hope
it will change this year.

I'm still interested in moving THP forward and I see there is a number of
THP-related topics proposed for the summit. I would like to participate in
the discussion (and hopefully contribute something).

The other topic I would like to discuss is memory encryption and userspace
APIs for it. See Dave's topic proposal[1].

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/linux-mm/788d7050-f6bb-b984-69d9-504056e6c5a6@intel.com

--
 Kirill A. Shutemov

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-02-19 14:59 UTC | newest]