* status of drivers/misc/sgi-gru?
@ 2019-08-12  8:05 Christoph Hellwig
From: Christoph Hellwig @ 2019-08-12  8:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Russ Anderson, Mike Travis, Dimitri Sivanich
  Cc: Jason Gunthorpe, Bharath Vedartham, linux-kernel

Hi dear ex-SGI folks,

do you know if the GRU driver is still maintained and in use?

Both Bharath and Jason have been posting changes to it that need
review, and I've just been discussing even more extensive mmu_notifier
changes with Jason that will require some very careful review.  If the
driver is still need I'd really like to hear your feedback.

* Re: status of drivers/misc/sgi-gru?
@ 2019-08-12 12:56 ` Dimitri Sivanich
From: Dimitri Sivanich @ 2019-08-12 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christoph Hellwig
  Cc: Russ Anderson, Mike Travis, Jason Gunthorpe, Bharath Vedartham,
	linux-kernel, Dimitri Sivanich

Yes, the GRU driver is still maintained, and I have been in contact with Bharath
about my pending testing of his changes.