* To know
@ 2019-08-29  7:20 Abdelkader Alsamman
From: Abdelkader Alsamman @ 2019-08-29  7:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Greetings,

I am Mr.Abdelkader Alsamman from Syria,It's possible for a
foreigner to invest in education in your country?let me know the
feasibility studies as I want to relocate my investment to your
country and I need a local partner because I want to relocate my
family out from Syria due to the war in my country.If you are
interested and willing to assist us in this issue and benefit
from the project reply back for more details.

Best Regards,
Mr.Abdelkader Alsamman.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-08-29  8:24 UTC | newest]