* Re: Support for RMS and criticism of the bottom-up/social contract power grab attempt. - Why fewer contributors?
       [not found]     ` <3597943.aDa7FIykWb@pc-713>
@ 2019-11-04 11:55       ` gameonlinux
From: gameonlinux @ 2019-11-04 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alexandre François Garreau
  Cc: Jean Louis, gnu-misc-discuss, gnu-misc-discuss, rms, ruben,
	mrbrklyn, linux-kernel

Bird in the hand is worth three in the bush.

You have men contributing to GNU now.
You want to bend them to obey women's speech codes, so you "can get more
women".
You do not value your male contributors: you take them for granted.

Reasons fewer men contribute to GNU:
Have to reveal identity.
Have to assign copyright (a submissive act).

Reasons very few women contribute to GNU:
Have to reveal identity.
Have to assign copyright.
Too many "loser" men involved.

RMS's previous statements that the woman finds "disgusting" were fine.
I'm sad he walked them back.

Most old religions allowed men to marry young girls.
See: Devarim chapter 22, verse 28.
(Masoretic Text: Na'ar) (Nachmanides points out that a child may be
called na'ar from the moment he is born.)
(Greek Septuagint: Padia) (padia+philos = paedophillia)
(Latin Vulgate: Puella (young girl))

Bukari Hadiths book 5, hadith number 200+ or so (Ashia's age at
marriage)

Vedic tradition (father who fails to marry his daughter by 12 or 9 goes
to a hell)

American men prevent all this, in keeping with their crusade against the
beliefs of the rest of the world; to bend it into something that is
"safe" for their "democracy" (white women ruling the world, with her
unleashed dog (he is leashed and muzzled at home, ofcourse)
Islam will probably win, however, and bring it back. We had hoped the
Jews would have been successful in doing so, but they were unable to
bring freedom and have given up now. They tried very hard however (60s,
70s, 80s), but were violently beaten back by the Proud American Men in
the latter 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s.

RMS's now-reversed views were perhaps part of that wider liberation
attempt. But what has he gotten for it? He's given up that attempt now,
sadly. But what can you do? America only cares about the happiness of
it's white women: it cares nothing for males who are simply beasts of
burden to "provide" for the woman, under the American religion. (It
cares even less for everyone else: who it sets the dogs on)

The Muslims will solve it all, I'm glad the politicians brought them in.
They also don't rip you off when you get your car fixed: very honest in
business from my view.

> Nachmanides points out that a child may be called na'ar from the moment
> he is born.
> https://ohr.edu/ask_db/ask_main.php/179/Q3/

----

I wish RMS could have a nice marriage.
Ruben Safir: could you help him in that, from your community.
The American Men and Women have attacked him and "canceled" him; after
all he's done for them.

@ 2019-11-04 12:30         ` Jean Louis
From: Jean Louis @ 2019-11-04 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gameonlinux
  Cc: Alexandre François Garreau, gnu-misc-discuss, rms, ruben,
	mrbrklyn, linux-kernel

Religion, politics, and mentalities of various countries are not
subject of GNU free operating system and development of software.

Yet all of those subjects can benefit and get use of free software
philosophy and free software.

* gameonlinux@redchan.it <gameonlinux@redchan.it> [2019-11-04 12:56]:
> Reasons fewer men contribute to GNU:
> Have to reveal identity.

That is not quite so. In America country it is possible to use pen
names.

> Have to assign copyright (a submissive act).

That is not submissive act but legal act and cooperation. It is
necessary for cases of legal enforcement where evidences have to be
shown in courts of law. Finally, copyrights laws are different from
country to country, it requires a lot of paper work to really be able
to legally defend such cases.

> American men prevent all this, in keeping with their crusade against the
> beliefs of the rest of the world; to bend it into something that is "safe"
> for their "democracy" (white women ruling the world, with her unleashed dog
> (he is leashed and muzzled at home, ofcourse)

I understand your feelings, but the discussion is not place for
animosity and hatred towards any group of people. Be it American,
"white women" ruling the world, and so on. Please refrain. It is not
nice to call people that way. This is not a political party. You are
free to organize such but please outside of the GNU.

> Islam will probably win, however, and bring it back. We had hoped the Jews
> would have been successful in doing so, but they were unable to bring
> freedom and have given up now. They tried very hard however (60s, 70s, 80s),
> but were violently beaten back by the Proud American Men in the latter 80s,
> 90s, 2000s, 2010s.

GNU project is not about sharing views on any politics, including
racial, national, religious views, all that does not matter, please
try to avoid that discussion, if possible, publish it on your blog.

See here:

GNU Kind Communications Guidelines:
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/kind-communication.html

* Re: Support for RMS and criticism of the bottom-up/social contract power grab attempt. - Why fewer contributors?
@ 2019-11-04 22:02         ` Ruben Safir
From: Ruben Safir @ 2019-11-04 22:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gameonlinux, Alexandre François Garreau
  Cc: Jean Louis, gnu-misc-discuss, gnu-misc-discuss, rms, mrbrklyn,
	linux-kernel

On 11/4/19 6:55 AM, gameonlinux@redchan.it wrote:

> The Muslims will solve it all, I'm glad the politicians brought them in.
> They also don't rip you off when you get your car fixed: very honest in
> business from my view.

uggg

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.brooklyn-living.com

* Re: Support for RMS and criticism of the bottom-up/social contract power grab attempt. - Why fewer contributors?
@ 2019-11-05  0:52           ` gameonlinux
From: gameonlinux @ 2019-11-05  0:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ruben Safir
  Cc: Alexandre François Garreau, Jean Louis, gnu-misc-discuss,
	gnu-misc-discuss, rms, mrbrklyn, linux-kernel

I'm sorry Ruben, it's just how it has to be.
Your guys tried hard to realize liberation, but failed.

So it has to be done the other way.
I want a young girl bride no matter what, so do the European and other
Politicians.

The _sunni_ muslims do not bend on this: they're all for it.
Every single other group that was tried has bent.

You guys tried hard though, and almost made it happen, but you were
beaten back.
Thank you for your service. Even RMS has bent the knee now though.
Oh, and I notice you played Crossfire-RPG (photo on your website); I
used to be on the dev team there: made tons of maps for them (also did
pixel art, and did scripting etc later, the latter mostly for my own
extended fork). Small world.

@ 2019-11-05  2:16             ` Ruben Safir
From: Ruben Safir @ 2019-11-05  2:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gameonlinux
  Cc: Ruben Safir, Alexandre Fran??ois Garreau, Jean Louis,
	gnu-misc-discuss, gnu-misc-discuss, rms, linux-kernel

On Tue, Nov 05, 2019 at 12:52:44AM +0000, gameonlinux@redchan.it wrote:
> I'm sorry Ruben, it's just how it has to be.
> Your guys tried hard to realize liberation, but failed.
>
> So it has to be done the other way.
> I want a young girl bride no matter what, so do the European and other
> Politicians.
>
> The _sunni_ muslims do not bend on this: they're all for it.
> Every single other group that was tried has bent.
>
> You guys tried hard though, and almost made it happen, but you were beaten
> back.
> Thank you for your service. Even RMS has bent the knee now though.
> Oh, and I notice you played Crossfire-RPG (photo on your website); I used to
> be on the dev team there: made tons of maps for them (also did pixel art,
> and did scripting etc later, the latter mostly for my own extended fork).
> Small world.

Welcome to my /dev/null

> On 2019-11-04 22:02, Ruben Safir wrote:
> > On 11/4/19 6:55 AM, gameonlinux@redchan.it wrote:
> > >
> > > The Muslims will solve it all, I'm glad the politicians brought them
> > > in.
> > > They also don't rip you off when you get your car fixed: very honest
> > > in
> > > business from my view.
> >

> > uggg

* Re: Is negative publicity always harmful? - I support RMS' past "pro-paedo" statements
       [not found]               ` <cb08a870bd2599913720746dc517e605@redchan.it>
@ 2019-11-08 17:25                 ` nipponmail
From: nipponmail @ 2019-11-08 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: chocolatejollis38
  Cc: gnu-system-discuss, gnu-system-discuss, gnu-misc-discuss, rms,
	Florian Weimer, Alexandre François Garreau, Jean Louis,
	mrbrklyn, linux-kernel, Paul Smith, Adam Spiers, debian-user,
	Paolo Bonzini, esr, chocolatejollis38

On 2019-11-08 04:39, chocolatejollis38@gmail.com wrote:
> Go to hell, you nasty, sick, subhuman fuck.

Chocolate Jollis 38 at gmail.com:
We all die and go to Sheol eventually.
(Except, perhaps, Prophets, here and there)
(RMS is our Software Prophet)

If you think I am "subhuman", judge me on my merits: this is my current
free software project: libregamewiki.org/Chaos_Esque_Anthology . I
brought it from 18 weapons to over 200, from 3 vehicles to 30, from 0
spells to over 50, added city generation, built the building models
(which include interiors), built the level-of-detail models for such
things, added RTS style building, and mine-craft-style block building,
added furnishings, and made 50 levels myself. (And of, course, over 100
other models needed, and music, and 2 texturesets I made). All of it is
free software and free media (GPL2, GPL3, CC-BY, CC-BY-SA, etc)

I absolutely support RMS' past "pro-paedo" statements, so do many of us
men in the programming and hacker communities. I want RMS to know that,
instead of having input only from what are called "normies" today. None
of his statements were wrong, but you guys pressured him and pushed him
and got him to recant.

And then you attacked him anyway and got him thrown out of his home of
40 years. Because you're you. That's what "Your kind" does. Just like my
"subhuman" kind writes free software for decades, and supports
immigration to turn your terrible societies into a society where men can
be happy.