* [ANNOUNCE] iproute2 5.4
@ 2019-11-25 16:17 Stephen Hemminger
From: Stephen Hemminger @ 2019-11-25 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: linux-kernel

The 5.4 kernel has been released, and the last patches have
been applied to iproute2.

Not a lot of changes in this release, most are related to fixing output
formatting and documentation.

Download:
    https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/net/iproute2/iproute2-5.4.0.tar.gz

Repository for upcoming release:
    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/iproute2/iproute2.git

And future release (net-next):
    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/iproute2/iproute2-next.git

Thanks for all the contributions.

---
Andrea Claudi (4):
      tunnel: factorize printout of GRE key and flags
      ip tunnel: add json output
      bpf: replace snprintf with asprintf when dealing with long buffers
      tc: fix segmentation fault on gact action

Aya Levin (3):
      devlink: Add helper for left justification print
      devlink: Left justification on FMSG output
      devlink: Fix inconsistency between command input and output

Damien Robert (1):
      man: add reference to `ip route add encap ... src`

David Ahern (3):
      Import tc_act/tc_ct.h uapi file
      Update kernel headers
      Update kernel headers

David Dai (1):
      iproute2-next: police: support 64bit rate and peakrate in tc utility

Dirk van der Merwe (2):
      devlink: add 'reset_dev_on_drv_probe' devlink param
      devlink: unknown 'fw_load_policy' string validation

Donald Sharp (1):
      ip nexthop: Allow flush|list operations to specify a specific protocol

Eli Britstein (5):
      tc_util: introduce a function to print JSON/non-JSON masked numbers
      tc_util: add an option to print masked numbers with/without a newline
      tc: flower: fix newline prints for ct-mark and ct-zone
      tc_util: fix JSON prints for ct-mark and ct-zone
      tc: flower: fix output for ip tos and ttl

Florent Fourcot (1):
      man: remove "defaut group" sentence on ip link

Gal Pressman (1):
      rdma: Add driver QP type string

Guillaume Nault (1):
      man: remove ppp from list of devices not allowed to change netns

Hritik Vijay (1):
      ss: show header for --processes/-p

Ido Schimmel (4):
      devlink: Increase number of supported options
      devlink: Add devlink trap set and show commands
      devlink: Add devlink trap group set and show commands
      devlink: Add man page for devlink-trap

Jakub Kicinski (1):
      devlink: require resource parameters

Jiri Pirko (3):
      devlink: implement flash update status monitoring
      devlink: implement flash status monitoring
      devlink: add reload failed indication

Julien Fortin (1):
      ip: fix ip route show json output for multipath nexthops

Michał Łyszczek (3):
      ipnetns: do not check netns NAME when -all is specified
      rdma/sys.c: fix possible out-of-bound array access
      libnetlink.c, ss.c: properly handle fread() errors

Nicolas Dichtel (3):
      ipnetns: enable to dump nsid conversion table
      ip-netns.8: document the 'auto' keyword of 'ip netns set'
      ip-netns.8: document target-nsid and nsid options of list-id

Paul Blakey (3):
      tc: add NLA_F_NESTED flag to all actions options nested block
      tc: Introduce tc ct action
      tc: flower: Add matching on conntrack info

Roman Mashak (2):
      man: tc-ematch.8: update list of filter using extended matches
      man: tc-ematch.8: documented canid() ematch rule

Stephen Hemminger (12):
      uapi: update headers from 5.4-rc
      uapi: update btf from 5.4-rc1
      examples: remove out of date cbq stuff
      examples: remove gaiconf
      examples: remove diffserv
      remove out of date README
      don't install examples
      uapi: SPDX license updates
      uapi: devlink.h health timestamp
      remove no longer useful README for lnstat
      netem: remove redundant README
      v5.4.0

Thomas Haller (1):
      man: add note to ip-macsec manual about necessary key management

Vedang Patel (4):
      etf: Add skip_sock_check
      taprio: add support for setting txtime_delay.
      tc: etf: Add documentation for skip_sock_check.
      tc: taprio: Update documentation

Vinicius Costa Gomes (1):
      taprio: Add support for setting flags

Vlad Buslov (1):
      tc: remove duplicated NEXT_ARG_FWD() in parse_ct()

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] iproute2 5.4
@ 2019-11-25 19:21 ` Christian Hesse
From: Christian Hesse @ 2019-11-25 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Hemminger; +Cc: netdev, linux-kernel

Stephen Hemminger <stephen@networkplumber.org> on Mon, 2019/11/25 08:17:
> The 5.4 kernel has been released, and the last patches have
> been applied to iproute2.
>
> Not a lot of changes in this release, most are related to fixing output
> formatting and documentation.
>
> Download:
>     https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/net/iproute2/iproute2-5.4.0.tar.gz

The file is not (yet) available. Did you miss to push it to the servers?
--
main(a){char*c=/*    Schoene Gruesse                         */"B?IJj;MEH"
"CX:;",b;for(a/*    Best regards             my address:    */=0;b=c[a++];)

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] iproute2 5.4
@ 2019-11-25 20:11   ` Stephen Hemminger
From: Stephen Hemminger @ 2019-11-25 20:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christian Hesse; +Cc: netdev, linux-kernel