* linux-next: the nfc-next tree seems to be old
@ 2020-01-29 23:55 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2020-01-29 23:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Ortiz
	Networking, Johannes Berg

Hi Samuel,

I noticed that the nfc-next tree has not changed since June 2018 and
has been orphaned in May 2019, so am wondering if the commits in it are
still relevant or should I just remove the tree from linux-next.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

* Re: linux-next: the nfc-next tree seems to be old
@ 2020-03-05 23:48 ` Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2020-03-05 23:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Ortiz
	Networking, Johannes Berg

Hi all,

On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 10:55:38 +1100 Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:

> Hi Samuel,
>
> I noticed that the nfc-next tree has not changed since June 2018 and
> has been orphaned in May 2019, so am wondering if the commits in it are
> still relevant or should I just remove the tree from linux-next.

Since I have had no response, I will remove it tomorrow.

--

@ 2020-03-06  2:08   ` David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2020-03-06  2:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sfr; +Cc: sameo, linux-next, linux-kernel, netdev, johannes

From: Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 10:48:25 +1100

> On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 10:55:38 +1100 Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Samuel,
>>
>> I noticed that the nfc-next tree has not changed since June 2018 and
>> has been orphaned in May 2019, so am wondering if the commits in it are
>> still relevant or should I just remove the tree from linux-next.
>
> Since I have had no response, I will remove it tomorrow.

We've been integrating NFC patches directly into my networking tree for
a while now, so this is indeed the thing to do.

Thanks.

* Re: linux-next: the nfc-next tree seems to be old
@ 2020-03-07  3:45     ` Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2020-03-07  3:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sameo; +Cc: David Miller, linux-next, linux-kernel, netdev, johannes