* Offer
@ 2020-05-21 19:02 Mazer
From: Mazer @ 2020-05-21 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I hope you are doing great?

This is Felix from Toronto-Canada. I have a lucrative business
offer that will benefit us both immensely within a very short
period of time. However, I need your initial approval of interest
prior to further and complete details regarding the deal.

Thanks,

Felix.

* Offer
@ 2020-05-22  5:30 Mazer
From: Mazer @ 2020-05-22  5:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2016-06-03  0:42 Pedro Quezada
From: Pedro Quezada @ 2016-06-03  0:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

You are a recipient to Mr Pedro Quezada Donation of 2M USD. Contact (qpedro431@gmail.com) for claims.

* Offer.
@ 2015-03-21  9:43 Quick Loan
From: Quick Loan @ 2015-03-21  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Do you need a personal or business loan without stress and quick approval? Do you need an urgent loan today? Contact us via email.

* offer
@ 2011-07-31  6:34 Bussiness
From: Bussiness @ 2011-07-31  6:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Business offer worth 19.7m

* offer
@ 2010-06-15  6:33 SKY LOAN FIRM
From: SKY LOAN FIRM @ 2010-06-15  6:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Arrangements to Borrow up to $50,000,000.00 * Flexible loan terms and
conditions. *Interest rates as low as 2%. *Choose between 1 to 35 years
repayment period requirement are: Name: Address: Amount needed: Loan
duration:

* Offer
@ 2010-06-05  3:53 L.O
From: L.O @ 2010-06-05  3:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

We offer Loans to individuals, businesses and other cooperate bodies who need
financial help or assistant at 3% annual interest rate.