* net: decnet: TODO Items
@ 2020-07-17  6:18 Suraj Upadhyay
From: Suraj Upadhyay @ 2020-07-17  6:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: davem, kuba; +Cc: linux-decnet-user, netdev, linux-kernel

Hi Maintainers and Developers,
	I am interested in the DECnet TODO list.
I just need a quick response whether they are worth doing or not
for the amount of development happening in this subsystem is extremely
low and I can't help but question whether I should indulge in any of
the listed works or not.

Thanks,

Suraj Upadhyay.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: net: decnet: TODO Items
@ 2020-07-19 17:06 ` Stephen Hemminger
From: Stephen Hemminger @ 2020-07-19 17:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Suraj Upadhyay; +Cc: davem, kuba, linux-decnet-user, netdev, linux-kernel

On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 11:48:16 +0530
Suraj Upadhyay <usuraj35@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Maintainers and Developers,
> 	I am interested in the DECnet TODO list.
> I just need a quick response whether they are worth doing or not
> for the amount of development happening in this subsystem is extremely
> low and I can't help but question whether I should indulge in any of
> the listed works or not.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Suraj Upadhyay.

The was a push to move decnet into staging and kill it.
But last time there were still some users.

* Re: net: decnet: TODO Items
@ 2020-07-19 17:35   ` Suraj Upadhyay
From: Suraj Upadhyay @ 2020-07-19 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Hemminger; +Cc: davem, kuba, linux-decnet-user, netdev, linux-kernel

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 10:06:49AM -0700, Stephen Hemminger wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 11:48:16 +0530
> Suraj Upadhyay <usuraj35@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Maintainers and Developers,
> > 	I am interested in the DECnet TODO list.
> > I just need a quick response whether they are worth doing or not
> > for the amount of development happening in this subsystem is extremely
> > low and I can't help but question whether I should indulge in any of
> > the listed works or not.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Suraj Upadhyay.
> >

> The was a push to move decnet into staging and kill it.
> But last time there were still some users.

It's understandable that it has grown obsolete now.

Thanks for your response.

Suraj Upadhyay.