* LPC 2021: Plumbers Performance and Scalability track
@ 2021-06-16 17:59 Davidlohr Bueso
From: Davidlohr Bueso @ 2021-06-16 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel, linux-mm
  Cc: paulmck, liam.howlett, willy, michel, andrealmeid, peterz,
	alex.kogan, longman, tglx, tim.c.chen, anthony.yznaga

Hello,

This year the Performance and Scalability track for Plumbers is back and with this email,
we are hoping to 1) confirm some of the key participants, 2) suggestions for other key
participants and 3) more topics so that we can have a big enough pool to screen correctly
for what's really worth discussing.

Here is a first very loose list of ideas, which are obviously specific to things that
interest us.

https://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/event/11/page/104-accepted-microconferences#cont-perform

As such, if you would like to attend and/or have specific topics that would like discussed,
please do submit it at (ensuring selecting the Performance and Scalability MC):

https://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/event/11/abstracts/#submit-abstract

With performance and scalability being a bit generic terms, this track should only cover
related topics that are not specific to other tracks.

Thank you.

On behalf of Daniel, Pavel and myself.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-06-16 17:59 UTC | newest]