* How to use "DTV_FE_CAPABILITY" command for Frontend.h of Linux DVB
@ 2021-06-23  6:15 YP WU
From: YP WU @ 2021-06-23  6:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yp.wu, leo.hsiao, Lecopzer.Chen, mchehab, gustavoars,
	hverkuil-cisco, linux-media, linux-kernel
  Cc: Jason-BF.Huang, francis.lee

Hello, dvb frontend maintainer:
	I work at mediatek company. Currently I develop TV with Linux DVB system.
	I would like to implement the following LNB use cases: user space would like to know if frontend device node have LNB or not.
I want to use "DTV_FE_CAPABILITY" to represent above LNB capability, but I am afraid that my usage is not suitable to the original definition.
So I would like to consult the following quesitons:
1. The use case for DTV_FE_CAPABILITY in DVB property command.
2. Does it have any restriction for using this command?
3. What’s your suggestion for using this command?

File path: include/uapi/linux/dvb/Frontend.h
#define DTV_FE_CAPABILITY	16

Sorry to bother you and thanks for your helps.
BRs,
YP

* How to use "DTV_FE_CAPABILITY" command for Frontend.h of Linux DVB
@ 2021-04-14  9:40 YP WU
From: YP WU @ 2021-04-14  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yp.wu, leo.hsiao, mchehab, gustavoars, hverkuil-cisco,
	linux-media, linux-kernel
  Cc: Jason-BF.Huang, francis.lee

Hello STI maintainer,
	I work at mediatek company. Currently I develop TV with Linux DVB system.
	I would like to ask the following questions about "DTV_FE_CAPABILITY" in Frontend.h:
1. The use case for DTV_FE_CAPABILITY in DVB property command.
2. Does it have any restriction for using this command?
3. What’s your suggestion for using this command?

File path: include/uapi/linux/dvb/Frontend.h
#define DTV_FE_CAPABILITY	16

Thanks for your help.
BRs,
YP