* Add linux-rpi-kernel archives to lore.kernel.org?
@ 2022-10-12 19:11 Bjorn Helgaas
From: Bjorn Helgaas @ 2022-10-12 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rpi-kernel
  Cc: Florian Fainelli, linux-rpi-kernel-owner, linux-kernel, helpdesk

MAINTAINERS and is quite active [1].  Once in a while a commit links
to the infradead pipermail archive [2] (the link in that commit
appears broken).

I propose that we add linux-rpi-kernel to the lore.kernel.org archives
so future commits can use lore.kernel.org links that don't depend on
infradead.

https://korg.docs.kernel.org/lore.html says pipermail archives like
infradead has are not ideal, but I don't have any archives at all, and
I don't know how to get even pipermail archives out of infradead.

Bjorn

[1] https://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-rpi-kernel/
[2] https://git.kernel.org/linus/f147384774a7

* Re: Add linux-rpi-kernel archives to lore.kernel.org?
@ 2022-10-12 20:37 ` Bjorn Helgaas
From: Bjorn Helgaas @ 2022-10-12 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rpi-kernel
  Cc: Florian Fainelli, linux-rpi-kernel-owner, linux-kernel, helpdesk

On Wed, Oct 12, 2022 at 02:11:30PM -0500, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:
> https://korg.docs.kernel.org/lore.html says pipermail archives like
> infradead has are not ideal, but I don't have any archives at all, and
> I don't know how to get even pipermail archives out of infradead.

FWIW, here's a link to pipermail "archives" downloaded with:
  wget -r -np -l 1 -n d -A gz http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/$LIST/
  tar cf $LIST.tar $LIST
  xz -9 $LIST.tar

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17-xaZ3kqA4jJi7d_PqW_rIOTzHR4EbLP/view?usp=sharing

* Re: Add linux-rpi-kernel archives to lore.kernel.org?
@ 2022-10-13 18:30 ` Konstantin Ryabitsev
From: Konstantin Ryabitsev @ 2022-10-13 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bjorn Helgaas
  Cc: linux-rpi-kernel, Florian Fainelli, linux-rpi-kernel-owner,
	linux-kernel, helpdesk

On Wed, Oct 12, 2022 at 02:11:28PM -0500, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:
> MAINTAINERS and is quite active [1].  Once in a while a commit links
> to the infradead pipermail archive [2] (the link in that commit
> appears broken).
>
> I propose that we add linux-rpi-kernel to the lore.kernel.org archives
> so future commits can use lore.kernel.org links that don't depend on
> infradead.
>
> https://korg.docs.kernel.org/lore.html says pipermail archives like
> infradead has are not ideal, but I don't have any archives at all, and
> I don't know how to get even pipermail archives out of infradead.

The collector is now subscribed to the list. Once we have the rest of the
archives, we can complete the setup.

-K