* Final Warning
@ 2012-01-16 14:37 Your email account will be terminated
From: Your email account will be terminated @ 2012-01-16 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

We've noticed some unusual activity in your Email Account, To help protect
you
and everyone else, we've temporarily  blocked your account. To unblock it,
verify your account. By clicking on the link below or copy and past the
link on your web browser.

http://www.hotelmarocca.com/book/use/sale1/form1.html

Please you have to  login for the verification of your acount.

Your email account will be terminated if you have not verified your email
account.
Failure to do this your email account will be suspended fully.

--
This email was Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.astaro.com

* FINAL  WARNING
@ 2013-08-16  8:10 Web Admin
From: Web Admin @ 2013-08-16  8:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Final Warning
Your Mailbox Has Exceeded It Storage Limit As Set By Your Administrator, And
You Will Not Be Able To Receive New Mails Until You Re-Validate It. To Re-
Validate click on the link below:
==>>http://system-admin.yolasite.com/
Thank you
Web Admin

* FINAL WARNING
@ 2013-05-01  0:21 Webmaster
From: Webmaster @ 2013-05-01  0:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Account User,

Your mailbox has exceeded the limit of 30 GB, which is as set by your
manager, you are currently at 30.9GB, very soon you will not be able
to create new e-mail to send or receive again until you validate your
mailbox.To re-validate your mailbox, click on the link below and
follow the instruction for your upgrade.

=======>http://support-webmaster.webs.com

Sincerely,
Web Administrator.
© 2013. All Rights Reserved.

believed to be clean.

* Final Warning
@ 2012-04-30  7:53 Webmaster Office
From: Webmaster Office @ 2012-04-30  7:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear subscribers email accounts,

              This message is from webmail messaging center to all our
Adim webmail accounts owners.As first quarter of 2012 we are currently
undertaking to improve service for our data base and e-mail account
center. We are deleting all unused webmail account to create more
space for new accounts.

To prevent your account to be deleted and to continue to use our
services are required to update and verify your webmail account.

To complete your account confirmation for the first quarter of 2012,
six to reply to this email immediately and enter your account details
as requested below.

Confirm your account information

Username: .................
E-mail username: ...........
Confirm Password: ...........
Date of Birth: .............

Important * Please provide all these information completely and
correctly otherwise for security reasons we can close your webmail
account temporarily.We thank you for your prompt attention to this
matter.Please understand that this is a security measure to protect
you and your webmail account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

believed to be clean.