* Dear Sir/Madam,
@ 2011-12-19 14:45  I am Dr. Joe working in a pharmaceutical company based in London
From:  I am Dr. Joe working in a pharmaceutical company based in London @ 2011-12-19 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Dr. Joe working in a pharmaceutical company based in London,
United Kingdom.based on our company's urgent need to
establish a mutual business relationship with a company or an individual in
India; contact me through my private email
address mentioned below: {joe_moore@w.cn} for more detail

* Dear Sir/Madam,
@ 2012-11-17  0:09 MICHELA ZARA
From: MICHELA ZARA @ 2012-11-17  0:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I saw your email address during the course of my  research today. My Name
is Allen my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of 11.3 million USD in july
and during
the process my wife passed away as a result of cancer illness, we are
donating the sum of $1000,000.00 USD  to 6 lucky individual  over the
world and if you received this email then you are one of the luck
recipients and all you have to do is get back to me, so that we can send
your details to the payout bank.Please note that you have to contact my
private email for more information(allenvioletlarge823@yahoo.ca)

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.html

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email:allenvioletlarge823@yahoo.ca

* Dear Sir/Madam,
@ 2012-02-21  6:58 info@mail.org
From: info@mail.org @ 2012-02-21  6:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is a personal email directed to you. I and my wife won a Jackpot
Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to
donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity
project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world.
If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky
recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can
send your details to the payout bank.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/nicest-canadian-couple-world-dole-lottery-winnings.html

You have to contact me at my private email address
(aa.violet-large01@hotmail.co.uk)

Good luck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: aa.violet-large01@hotmail.co.uk