* linux-next: unable to fetch the watchdog tree
@ 2016-11-13 22:34 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2016-11-13 22:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wim Van Sebroeck; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel

Hi Wim,

For the past few days (nearly a week, sorry) fetching the watchdog tree
(git://www.linux-watchdog.org/linux-watchdog-next.git#master) has
resulted in a hung connection.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

* Re: linux-next: unable to fetch the watchdog tree
@ 2016-11-14 15:26 ` Wim Van Sebroeck
From: Wim Van Sebroeck @ 2016-11-14 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel

Hi Stephen,

This has been fixed. Thanks for notifying me about it.

Kind regards,
Wim.

@ 2016-11-21 22:49   ` Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2016-11-21 22:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wim Van Sebroeck; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel

Hi Wim,

On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 16:26:16 +0100 Wim Van Sebroeck <wim@iguana.be> wrote:

> This has been fixed. Thanks for notifying me about it.
>
> Kind regards,
> Wim.
>
> > Hi Wim,
> >
> > For the past few days (nearly a week, sorry) fetching the watchdog tree
> > (git://www.linux-watchdog.org/linux-watchdog-next.git#master) has
> > resulted in a hung connection.

It's happening again :-(

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

* Re: linux-next: unable to fetch the watchdog tree
@ 2016-12-04 22:39     ` Stephen Rothwell
                         ` (2 more replies)
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2016-12-04 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wim Van Sebroeck; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel

Hi Wim,

On Tue, 22 Nov 2016 09:49:19 +1100 Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 16:26:16 +0100 Wim Van Sebroeck <wim@iguana.be> wrote:
> >
> > This has been fixed. Thanks for notifying me about it.
> >
> > > For the past few days (nearly a week, sorry) fetching the watchdog tree
> > > (git://www.linux-watchdog.org/linux-watchdog-next.git#master) has
> > > resulted in a hung connection.
>
> It's happening again :-(

And again.  Have you considered moving your tree somewhere more
reliable like kernel.org?

--

@ 2016-12-04 22:47       ` Ozgur Karatas
From: Ozgur Karatas @ 2016-12-04 22:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell, Wim Van Sebroeck; +Cc: linux-kernel

Hello all,

I get a error last week and  I couldn't connect from below url:

http://www.linux-watchdog.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=linux-watchdog.git;a=summary
http://www.linux-watchdog.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=linux-watchdog-next.git;a=summary

why do not you use GitHub?

Regards,

Ozgur

@ 2016-12-05 10:17       ` Wim Van Sebroeck
From: Wim Van Sebroeck @ 2016-12-05 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel

Hi Stephen,

Yes, I am setting up a new server.

Kind regards,
Wim.

@ 2017-03-23 22:13       ` Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2017-03-23 22:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wim Van Sebroeck; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel

Hi Wim,

On Mon, 5 Dec 2016 09:39:34 +1100 Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Nov 2016 09:49:19 +1100 Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 16:26:16 +0100 Wim Van Sebroeck <wim@iguana.be> wrote:
> > >
> > > This has been fixed. Thanks for notifying me about it.

> > It's happening again :-(
>
> And again.  Have you considered moving your tree somewhere more
> reliable like kernel.org?

And again.  It connects and then just hangs :-(

--

@ 2013-05-07 20:29 ` Wim Van Sebroeck
From: Wim Van Sebroeck @ 2013-05-07 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel

Hi Stephen,

> Trying to fetch the watchdog tree
> (git://www.linux-watchdog.org/linux-watchdog-next.git#master)
> pauses for a long time, and then produces this error:
>
> fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer
>
> I will continue to use what I previously fetched.

Thanks for pointing it out again. It restarted git-daemon. It should be fixed now.

Only thing I still need to do is catch up from some overloaded work weeks.

Kind regards,
Wim.

* linux-next: unable to fetch the watchdog tree
@ 2013-05-07  0:12 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2013-05-07  0:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wim Van Sebroeck; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel

Hi Wim,

Trying to fetch the watchdog tree
(git://www.linux-watchdog.org/linux-watchdog-next.git#master)
pauses for a long time, and then produces this error:

fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer

I will continue to use what I previously fetched.
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@canb.auug.org.au

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 836 bytes --]

* Re: linux-next: unable to fetch the watchdog tree
@ 2012-05-22 15:29 ` Wim Van Sebroeck
From: Wim Van Sebroeck @ 2012-05-22 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel

Hi Stephen,

> When I have tried to fetch the watchdog tree (from
> git://www.linux-watchdog.org/linux-watchdog-next.git) today and
> yesterday, the "git fetch" get a connection, but after some time (maybe
> immediately) it hangs and I eventually have to kill the "git fetch".

Something went wrong with the git daemon. It has been restarted.

Thanks,
Wim.

* linux-next: unable to fetch the watchdog tree
@ 2012-05-21 23:16 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2012-05-21 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wim Van Sebroeck; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel