* Compliment of the day ,
@ 2018-02-09 17:15 Dr Kabor Zongo
From: Dr Kabor Zongo @ 2018-02-09 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Compliment of the day , I am a professional banker with International
and Qualified Experience. Please i seek your Urgent Attention and
Cooperation to transfer the sum of $8.5M into your account. Risk free
and Beneficial. Waiting response so that we can proceed to the next
level(zongokab2017@yahoo.com)

* Compliment Of The Day,
@ 2022-12-10 20:54 Maria Chevchenko
From: Maria Chevchenko @ 2022-12-10 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Please, i need your help; I have important business/project information that i wish to share with you. And, I want you to handle the investment.
  Please, reply back for more information about this.
  Thank you.

* Compliment of the day!!!
@ 2016-11-11 19:21 Mr. Ahmed
From: Mr. Ahmed @ 2016-11-11 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Compliment of the day,i will not take much of your time can we discuss briefly on this business proposal ,if you are interested reply  for more details.