* Fair IT reintro
@ 2021-07-12 10:44 Ywe Cærlyn
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2021-07-12 10:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Some further slight tunings.

Fair IT is a project where I have done mascot media since the late 80s,
known in the demoscene precursor to now indie outlets like Youtube. And
now also is a videosmith.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkrhLWMvTc09IxFG9lt9mHg/videos

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/rdm_show

Web: https://hyperia-rd.eu/

I suggest J x, with a translated quranic background for Fair IT, suiting
the Islamic name of Norway, Hyperia, just as popular. And JPU, Joint
Processing Unit for low latency. And fans could have have purplehiss
noise profile.

Serenity,
Ywe Cærlyn.
Hyperia RD

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-07-12 10:44 UTC | newest]