* Spammer using linux kernel archives
@ 2001-08-16 16:03 Kelly Martin
From: Kelly Martin @ 2001-08-16 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org'

FYI, a spammer claiming to be Dan Fuller representing D&H Group, Inc. (a
recruiter) appears to be trolling the Linux kernel archives.  He sent me a
job offer based on my "reputation as a Linux device driver developer".  I've
already reported him to his ISP.

Kelly

* Re: Spammer using linux kernel archives
@ 2001-08-16 16:17   ` Tina Gasperson
From: Tina Gasperson @ 2001-08-16 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alan Cox, Kelly Martin; +Cc: 'linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org'

No wonder you don't have 30 minutes to donate to a poor Linux Users Group!
Spending all your free time tormenting people!

;)
Tina G

> It seems to be common unfortunately. I nowdays tell them about ideal
> candidates and give them each others details. Hours of fun for the wicked
> -

* Re: Spammer using linux kernel archives
       [not found] <no.id>
@ 2001-08-16 16:10 ` Alan Cox
From: Alan Cox @ 2001-08-16 16:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kelly Martin; +Cc: 'linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org'