* MY DEAR
@ 2013-06-10 17:19 Michael, Philip
From: Michael, Philip @ 2013-06-10 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mrs.shirleyjj

I'm shirley jones i have an offer for you if interested in my offer
please email me on mrs.shirleyjj@fengv.com

* My Dear
@ 2012-03-23  7:49 alta okoh
From: alta okoh @ 2012-03-23  7:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

My Dear
My name is alita okoh
I am creative,educated, romantic and loyal.I am on my serious searching for a friend, partner or lover,A man that will be honest,caring,understanding and nice. your profile speckled my interest  and i will like to know you more,if you don't mind i will like you to send an email here  and tell me more about you
Take care and God bless you.
alitaokoh

* My dear
@ 2011-02-18 14:23 Lucky Robert
From: Lucky Robert @ 2011-02-18 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
my Dear,

How are you doing? I know that this will surely be a pleasant surprise for you
because you were not expecting it. I have instructed my Lawyer Barr Nana Kwesi
to release $2,500,000.00 to you for your compensation for your
assistant in the
past which later failed. Write him now through his Email:
(kwesiasso@globomail.com) for his prompt attention to transfer the
money to you.

Regards,
Lucky Robert