* Business%40
@ 2010-02-24  1:11 Mr Evans Green
From: Mr Evans Green @ 2010-02-24  1:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attn: Sir/Madam,

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met
before,I am Mr Evans Green,I am a Banker i work with Bank Of England,There
is the sum of $20,600,000.00 in my Bank "Bank Of England" London, There
were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means no one
would ever come forward to claim it.

That is why I ask that we work together so as to have the sum transfered
out of my Bank into your Bank Account or any other account of your choice.
I will be pleased to see if you can help me and also be a good and trusted
person. Once the funds have been transferred to your Nominated Bank
Account we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you,do
send me a mail as soon as possible for more details here is my email
address: evans19561@w.cn

Regards
Mr Evans Green

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-02-24  1:17 UTC | newest]