* Hello Beautiful,
@ 2016-08-28 11:18 Jack
From: Jack @ 2016-08-28 11:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day dear, i hope this mail meets you well? my name is Jack, from the U.S. I know this may seem inappropriate so i ask for your forgiveness but i wish to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, adventurous, honest and fun loving person but I am currently looking for a relationship in which I will feel loved. I promise to answer any question that you may want to ask me...all i need is just your attention and the chance to know you more.

Please tell me more about yourself, if you do not mind. Hope to hear back from you soon.

Jack.

* Hello Beautiful,
@ 2017-08-05  8:51 Jack
From: Jack @ 2017-08-05  8:51 UTC (permalink / raw)