* @ X - Finalized Philsophy
@ 2024-01-29  7:30 Ywe Caerlyn
From: Ywe Caerlyn @ 2024-01-29  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ X is the concept I have been researching for a while now. It supports
the much wanted (and demanded) Fair Source angle, for broad societal accept.

The background of Fair Source is in Iclam, via the italic script Tio,
and supports and fully fluent translation. Hail Tio, The Great, The Good.

I have done mascot work as Saint-Bit for this aswell, summarized here:
https://www.youtube.com/@Ywe_Caerlyn_Norway/videos

The other angle I have called "Coolians", and is mostly a "jungian"
psychiatry perspective, where one can consider there to be 7 archetypes
in popculture. Supporting Fair Souce Labour Party politics. And the @
can also be considered to be in line with their symbol aswell.

A test channel for this here aswell.
https://www.youtube.com/@Labour_Party_Digital/

The OS will mostly have their angle, but ofcourse researchers will have
theirs, all the way to fully fluent translation of The Quran, and a
complete expression of Truth.

I hope you have enjoyed my discussions.

-Peace.
Ywe Cærlyn

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-01-29  7:30 UTC | newest]