* [NFC/neard] neard release v0.19
@ 2023-08-27  9:49 Krzysztof Kozlowski
From: Krzysztof Kozlowski @ 2023-08-27  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Mark Greer, Krzysztof Kozlowski, Cody P Schafer, Dirk Mueller,
	kokakiwi, Krzysztof Kozlowski

Hi all,

v0.19
=====
This is announce of new release of neard, an user-space counterpart of
Linux kernel NFC stack, v0.19.

I am sending this email to few distro lists and folks involved in
packaging neard (and updating existing packages). Please let me know if
I should skip notifying you or you think I should Cc someone else.

The release includes few fixes. Full changelog via Git, simplified changelog in:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/nfc/neard.git/tree/ChangeLog?h=v0.19

Source code release:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/nfc/neard.git/tag/?h=v0.19
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/nfc/neard.git/snapshot/neard-0.19.tar.gz

Best regards,
Krzysztof

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-08-27  9:50 UTC | newest]