* That Dirty Son of a Bitch, Bill Gates!!!
@ 2000-11-03  5:13 Andre Hedrick
From: Andre Hedrick @ 2000-11-03  5:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

http://mslinux.org

Andre Hedrick
Linux ATA Development

-

* Re: That Dirty Son of a Bitch, Bill Gates!!!
@ 2000-11-03  5:25 ` Mr. James W. Laferriere
From: Mr. James W. Laferriere @ 2000-11-03  5:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andre Hedrick; +Cc: linux-kernel

	Hello Andre ,  A ;-) is at least due on that one .
	actually quite funny in many places .  Thanks for the fun .
		JimL

@ 2000-11-03 13:10 ` Richard B. Johnson
From: Richard B. Johnson @ 2000-11-03 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andre Hedrick; +Cc: linux-kernel

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Andre Hedrick wrote:
It's a joke, man. read it!

Cheers,
Dick Johnson

Penguin : Linux version 2.2.17 on an i686 machine (801.18 BogoMips).

obtained from the Micro$oft help desk.

-

* Re: That Dirty Son of a Bitch, Bill Gates!!!
@ 2000-11-03 13:17   ` Mohammad A. Haque
From: Mohammad A. Haque @ 2000-11-03 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: root; +Cc: Andre Hedrick, linux-kernel

Relax everyone. Andre has not gone insane from coding (or is he even
sane to begin with?). He knows the site is a joke.

Like he said earlier. He just wanted a reason to say "That Dirty Son of
a Bitch, Bill Gates!!!"

"Richard B. Johnson" wrote:

> On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Andre Hedrick wrote:
> It's a joke, man. read it!
>
> Cheers,
> Dick Johnson
>
> Penguin : Linux version 2.2.17 on an i686 machine (801.18 BogoMips).
>
> "Memory is like gasoline. You use it up when you are running. Of
> course you get it all back when you reboot..."; Actual explanation
> obtained from the Micro$oft help desk.
>
> -

Mohammad A. Haque                              http://www.haque.net/
                                               mhaque@haque.net

  "Alcohol and calculus don't mix.             Project Lead
   Don't drink and derive." --Unknown          http://wm.themes.org/
                                               batmanppc@themes.org

* Re: That Dirty Son of a Bitch, Bill Gates!!!
@ 2000-11-22 14:48 ` Matthew G. Marsh
From: Matthew G. Marsh @ 2000-11-22 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Davis; +Cc: Andre Hedrick, linux-kernel

On Fri, 3 Nov 2000, Frank Davis wrote:

> Hello,
> Its a parody page from someone in LateSky Omaha, Nebraska, USA .
> Regards,
> -Frank

Unnn- maybe you had better use the commandline version of whois...
This site is in Watauga TX

TX = Texas    not Nebraska....  ;-}

Matthew G. Marsh,  President
Paktronix Systems LLC
1506 North 59th Street
Omaha  NE  68104
Phone: (402) 932-7250
Email: mgm@paktronix.com
WWW:  http://www.paktronix.com

* Re: That Dirty Son of a Bitch, Bill Gates!!!
@ 2000-11-03  7:01 ` David Weinehall
From: David Weinehall @ 2000-11-03  7:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Davis; +Cc: Andre Hedrick, linux-kernel

On Fri, Nov 03, 2000 at 12:38:18AM -0500, Frank Davis wrote:
> Hello,
> Its a parody page from someone in LateSky Omaha, Nebraska, USA .
> Regards,
> -Frank

Yup, I especially like the "Microsoft Invades Cuba" and "Microsoft
Monkey Colony on Mars" headlines on that page...

/David
 // David Weinehall <tao@acc.umu.se> /> Northern lights wander      \\
//  Project MCA Linux hacker        //  Dance across the winter sky //
\>  http://www.acc.umu.se/~tao/    </   Full colour fire           </
-

* Re: That Dirty Son of a Bitch, Bill Gates!!!
@ 2000-11-03  5:38 Frank Davis
From: Frank Davis @ 2000-11-03  5:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andre Hedrick; +Cc: linux-kernel

-