* Redhat linux 7.0
@ 2001-01-05 17:18 Mike
From: Mike @ 2001-01-05 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel, linux-irda

Hi All !

I am installing Redhat 7.0 on my DNS/mail server. Is there any problem
with Redhat 7.0 you faced or any bug in Redhat 7.0.

Regards,
Mike

-

* Re: Redhat linux 7.0
@ 2001-01-05 17:30 ` Alan Cox
From: Alan Cox @ 2001-01-05 17:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mike; +Cc: linux-kernel, linux-irda

> I am installing Redhat 7.0 on my DNS/mail server. Is there any problem
> with Redhat 7.0 you faced or any bug in Redhat 7.0.

Better place to ask is redhat-list@redhat.com. Or bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla
for outstanding bug reports (or misconfigurations or whatever) but the data
should be useful to you anyway

-

* Re: Redhat linux 7.0
@ 2001-01-05 23:46 ` J Sloan
From: J Sloan @ 2001-01-05 23:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mike; +Cc: linux-kernel, linux-irda

Mike wrote:

> Hi All !
>
> I am installing Redhat 7.0 on my DNS/mail server. Is there any problem
> with Redhat 7.0 you faced or any bug in Redhat 7.0.

There are some bugs, but just make sure to install
all the updates and they will be fixed. BTW gated is
b0rken, I had to roll my own - everythng else seems
OK. With all updates and 2.4 kernel, my Red Hat 7
boxes are very fast and very stable.

jjs

-