* Re: [tulip] Linux 2.2.16/Tulip Smartbits testing.
@ 2001-03-12 21:20 Chip Rodden
From: Chip Rodden @ 2001-03-12 21:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jbrosnan, tulip, linux-kernel

John,

It's the driver.  We have been doing smartbits testing for more
than a year and found the same results as you appear to be getting.
The driver just dies and never recovers.  It attempts to do
interrupt mitigation(coalescing) but that appears to be useless.

The solution is to write a new driver which is what we have done
here...

Chip

* Re: [tulip] Linux 2.2.16/Tulip Smartbits testing.
@ 2001-03-12 22:26 ` Godfrey Livingstone
From: Godfrey Livingstone @ 2001-03-12 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chip Rodden; +Cc: jbrosnan, tulip, linux-kernel

Chip Are you going to make your driver available for others to use?

Godfrey