* Oops with kernel 2.4.5 on heavy disk traffic - reproduce
@ 2001-06-10 11:52 Alois Treindl
From: Alois Treindl @ 2001-06-10 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I have reported before a kernel oops.

I now oberserved the same oops, with the same stack trace,
and a Dell Poweredge 1550 with dual CPU, 1 gb RAM, only
one disk and with little disk usage (most file activity via
NFS, where this system is a client).

The kernel is identical to the one reported before,
and the stack trace is identical too.

The oops occurred with the process 'top'

I have not yet found a way to reproduce the crash in a systematic
way, I am running the kernel now on 4 different machines
under heavy load, and will try to reproduce.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-06-10 11:53 UTC | newest]